The Risk Factors

mrX

Some of you may know my wife is pregnant with our 2nd, due at end of October. She went for her monthly doctor visit the other day. I usually go with her, but happened to have a hearing I had to be at. We've never really seen the file the doc keeps on her; the doc was referred to us by another attorney who's a good friend, so we've always just trusted her, and she did well with our first.

Anyway, for whatever reason, my wife got a look at the file unbeknownst to the doctor. It lists all the usually stuff and has a section for "Risk Factors" which reads:

1. hyper something or another

2. another technical something

3. Husband is an attorney.

I got a good laugh outta that. :lol2:

:lol: You wife sounds like my wife. She look at her chart in a heartbeat. Me? I don't really care what's in mine, although I might care if I was pregnant.

Of course, if that happened, I'd be concerned with a whole lot more than a chart. :erm::blink:

I'll bet the "husband is an attorney" risk factor is a major one for the doctor. One slip up and the doctor is going to get killed in court. Yep, definitely a major risk factor.

Anyway, for whatever reason, my wife got a look at the file unbeknownst to the doctor. It lists all the usually stuff and has a section for "Risk Factors" which reads:

3. Husband is an attorney.

HaHa! Your job is a riskfactor? :biglaugha: