Duke 90613

Mmmm:

Slims - 903136

Barto- 738435

General J - 564784

Gooters - 17768

Fat - 38376

rev- 9741

we need all teams to get this info up ASAP we cant finish the web page untill we get that.

WEBSITE

Fat said he has dirk workin on a web page to post all members and ids.

hows that going fat and thx to dirk.He cant finish it untill everyone gets there guys signed up with id info so letes not hold him up peeps.

MAPS

a big thx to csls for adding the maps to there server for a community practice server i will also be posting there server on all of the competing clans web sites and hopefully we can get some traffic going on there server. it should work good cause we all need to learn these maps and this will give everyone a place to do it.After talkin to face i beieve the map pack will be the rotation along with a couple fun maps in between that way we wont need a admin around to put them on.

DEMOS

there seems to be some questions on performance with demos being recorded and ways around it .Imnot sure if they will budge on that its in there to deal with any pos.problems that come up.

Yer mentioned something about using hltv, sounds ok to me but yer why dont you go pitch it to them and see if we can figure out how and if we could use only that for all matches. My understanding on this would do more harm than good in tryin to strike a deal or convincing them thats the way to go.

UPDATE:They seem to be very much against hltv for the most part because maps will be defended and/or attacked more than once and dont want info of strats going to everyone.

anything else speak up lets get this done and start playin.GJ everyone for putting this thing togethor and doing there part.

one suggestion. Maybe u should upload maps to other servers. We have 2 and i guess Stroop could put the maps on his for a while. And DOH doesn't use echo that much, maybe they could to. As we all know servers go down sometimes and sometimes they are down for a while. A backup server wouldn't be a bad idea

Maps are on csls and fox with csls runin them in the rotation.I was hoping to get some of the under played servers some traffic and tried to get dlm to run them also. Hopefully it will work once all 12 teams are picked and teams need to start to practice and get to know these maps.To put them on any of the already over pop. servers would just cause us to lose the regs. we've had a hard time tryin to get guys that are takin part in this to play these maps this weekend.So tryin to get stat whore k:d worried people to play a new map is just a dream.

I say it should be the backups vs the starters. 

B)

speaking of starter and backups.has any one thought how we should go about picking match players.

choices ive thought of:

1.random name pulling

2.teams/clans stick with eachother with 1 extra to make 6(if we go 5 per guild)then rotate clans week by week.

3.sign ups: Post sign up sheets at begining of week and first come first serve

4.sign up by maps: post all maps and peeps can sign up for which they want(big mess waiting to happen)20 guys sign up for dust2 1 for torn just my thoughts.

any other ideas

TEAMS CLOSED weve had enough time and we need to get website done.

we'll go with what we have and spread the extra spot from fallen around Mmm and dlm have already used theres with 6 members rev and X.

rev need teams won ids just edit it in pls.

X or mom i need X's won id again i know you gave it to me already but i cant find it.

thx to all that got there spots filled in quick order.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

wow congregation I think thats the lowest wonid I have ever seen! You must have been one the first people to play HLDM online.

wow congregation I think thats the lowest wonid I have ever seen!  You must have been one the first people to play HLDM online.

I didnt buy HL for at least 3 weeks. I remember reading a ton of reviews and figuring if EVERY reviewer loved this game it might be worth picking up. Tried HLDM after I finished the single player... on my 33.6k modem :). I sucked big time :rolleyes:

wow congregation I think thats the lowest wonid I have ever seen!  You must have been one the first people to play HLDM online.

The wonid is based on when you started online? I thought it was more based on when you bought the cd.

Well I would prove that, wouldnt I :P

I checked throught everyone's roster and... <drumroll> ... I have the lowest WONID of the tournament! This should be a piece of cake guys! They all are a bunch of newbs! B)

I also have to remember to use rev as my name seeing as Kurtz used that. Dont let me forget.