Braces....

YoMamma

(edited)
Isn't this weird....I never got wisdom teeth up top, and only I only got in one on the left side for the bottom

I'm not a doctor but it sounds like you may have bird flu

Edited by Wentz

Isn't this weird....I never got wisdom teeth up top, and only I only got in one on the left side for the bottom

I'm not a doctor but it sounds like you may have bird flu

Were you born with 3 arms as well? How was life growing up on 3 mile island?

• 1 month later...

its good money spent trust me?????? just had a 830 dollar bill and the idiot did the tooth that wasn't bothering me sure it looked like the problem under xray

novicaine wears off and what???? you did the wrong tooth no i didn't!!!!! look at xray..... this is the second time its happened to me in my life!?

ok 2 weeks later set up to get "real" tooth thats bothering me fixed..... now 1600 dollars later I cannot chew on one side of my mouth you grrrrrrr....... dentist I hate every one of them crooks the whole lot of them

probabaly need another crown the fourth one no gold in my teeth; but could one see the value from the outside?? I have a car investment in my mouth and how long will that last?

I hate dentists money grubbing...edited for content ....grrrrr

its good money spent trust me?????? just had a 830 dollar bill and the idiot did the tooth that wasn't bothering me sure it looked like the problem under xray

novicaine wears off and what???? you did the wrong tooth no i didn't!!!!! look at xray..... this is the second time its happened to me in my life!?

ok 2 weeks later set up to get "real" tooth thats bothering me fixed..... now 1600 dollars later I cannot chew on one side of my mouth you grrrrrrr....... dentist I hate every one of them crooks the whole lot of them

probabaly need another crown the fourth one no gold in my teeth; but could one see the value from the outside?? I have a car investment in my mouth and how long will that last?

I hate dentists money grubbing...edited for content ....grrrrr

Um...sue? jeez...like you americans need an excuse

Y'all hush. Try popping out a baby....that'll put braces in perspective.

:o YEP!

Or a kidney stone for that matter! (epecially if they installed additional "hardware" to help

remove said stone). Of course, the "hardware" has to come out too, so......

It makes braces feel like a mosquito bite.

Don't feel to bad though - I got mine when I was 23 (jaw problems) - part of the issue was

I had too many teeth in my mouth (they had to pull 6 I think). On the flip side though, it was nice

to be probably the only one that was accepted on the spot at the UM ortho program. It took a bit

longer, buit it was worth it I think.

My dental history is quite exstensive. As a child my baby teeth wouldn't come out so i had to have most of them pulled. When it came for braces which i needed badly my mouth was so messed up.

When you first get your braces on you will not feel anything. I mean like right after you leave the office you'll feel fine. About 2-3 hours later you're gonna get hit with pain. i'm not sure if your orthodontist will put on the wires right away or just the braces themselves. Mine put on all of it so it hurt. You're goign to wanna rip your teeth out. I suggest you buy a lot of soft food (apple sauce etc).

When the pain subsides you're gonna have to give up on the chewy food. Taffey, anything that is hard to chew. I've had many instances where i ate something and chewed and it pulled off my bottom retainer or a brace bracket.

Elastics are your friend. If you are told to wear them wear them. I started off with a headgear that i was supposed to wear all the time but i laughed at the Doctor and told him "there's no way in hell i'm wearing that outside my house" I only wore it when i slept, even then it was uncomfortable. I switched over to elastics and it was alright.

The best feeling in the world is when you get your braces off. It takes forever to put them on but for some reason they come off in seconds (how does that work?). You're teeth will feel funny cuz you havn't touched em in a long time. Enjoy the feeling! you'll feel like a million bucks. The one thing you can count on though is that when your Orthodontist gives you a time frame of your braces, you can definately count on it being longer.

My dental history is quite exstensive. As a child my baby teeth wouldn't come out so i had to have most of them pulled. When it came for braces which i needed badly my mouth was so messed up.

When you first get your braces on you will not feel anything. I mean like right after you leave the office you'll feel fine. About 2-3 hours later you're gonna get hit with pain. i'm not sure if your orthodontist will put on the wires right away or just the braces themselves. Mine put on all of it so it hurt. You're goign to wanna rip your teeth out. I suggest you buy a lot of soft food (apple sauce etc).

When the pain subsides you're gonna have to give up on the chewy food. Taffey, anything that is hard to chew. I've had many instances where i ate something and chewed and it pulled off my bottom retainer or a brace bracket.

Elastics are your friend. If you are told to wear them wear them. I started off with a headgear that i was supposed to wear all the time but i laughed at the Doctor and told him "there's no way in hell i'm wearing that outside my house" I only wore it when i slept, even then it was uncomfortable. I switched over to elastics and it was alright.

The best feeling in the world is when you get your braces off. It takes forever to put them on but for some reason they come off in seconds (how does that work?). You're teeth will feel funny cuz you havn't touched em in a long time. Enjoy the feeling! you'll feel like a million bucks. The one thing you can count on though is that when your Orthodontist gives you a time frame of your braces, you can definately count on it being longer.

incase you're all wonderings. I now have a nice set of teeth. If you look closely you'll see that my bottom teeth are lined up so that instead of 2 front teeth I only have 1. The reason being is that i had an Adult tooth grow in 90 degrees the wrong way....consequently it was also pulled :(