Killshots Vol 1. by k-wix

k-wix

http://kwix.shackspace.com/killshots

Yea, i did a CS:S video of myself scoring some very nice 'killshots' and i wanted to do another one featuring more members of GC and stuff, but that never really took off

Im posting this because i bet theres lots of Gcers who have yet to see this AND its the featured forumz of the week, so i gotta contribute somehow right?

- Two Videos there, ones very big (high quality) and ones small (low quality, quick DL)

- First fooray into video editing. be gentle with critiques but please give them.

- God bless the famas

- some music is BY me, as in, i composed the music. all the music is from remixing friends, so all of it is music you probably have not heard before (and is awesome.)

- Check it out and let me know what you think, if you require MORE information.. the original thread is here:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=23248

Enjoy!

That is some sweet music!! Great videos!

Where did you get your gun models and which ones did you download? The cross on your famas....sweeeeeet.

Also, are your numbers at the bottom of the screen stock?

Very nice.

Nice vids qwixy...I'ma have to dl the big one when I get home to make sure my good name hasn't been smeared in there. What did you use to edit it all? It makes me want to dig into my demos and make my own vid with all my own music too...but shazzz wouldn't like it :D

(edited)
Where did you get your gun models and which ones did you download? The cross on your famas....sweeeeeet.

Also, are your numbers at the bottom of the screen stock?

My P90, Pump Shottie, and Galil are all available on FPS Banana, and are probably some of the best you will find.

The famas is my own creation - you can actually see my naem on the side of the gun in the large version of the video. its a recolor - not a remodel.

Nice vids qwixy...I'ma have to dl the big one when I get home to make sure my good name hasn't been smeared in there. What did you use to edit it all?

It was all edited in the CS:S Video mode editor (which is a PAIN to navigate and i hate doing it, all script commands and junk) and the actual video parts were done with Microsofts Movie Maker, which is crappy at best.

Heres a list of who was killed IN the order that they were killed. Ive always wanted to do this!

P90 (KILL COUNT: 10)

1.) Razgriz

2.) wayfarer (through the door!)

3.) daggem (totally in the face, had no clue!)

4.) B@GM@N

5.) Beowulf (P90 Headshot)

6.) PYRO (headshot again.)

7.) Moomba (tried to save PYRO)

8.) Indiana Jones? (not a reg, i dont think)

9.) Indiana Jones (and again, not paying attention)

10.) Charlie Murphy (i died after that, charged out too early!)

Galil (KILL COUNT: 9)

1.) lupis64 (opened up on the first two in nuke)

2.) daggem (opened up on the first two in nuke)

3.) high fox (lucky shot on my part)

4.) Shadow Slayer (im usually better at long distance kills)

5.) (1)Unnamed (felt bad for him)

6.) lupis64 (again)

7.) daggem (and again..)

8.) (1)Unnamed (trying to make it look good)

9.) high fox (this is hilarious, i totally had NO idea where he was getting me from until the last second)

Pump Shottie (KILL COUNT: 10)

1.) wayfarer (busy with someone else)

2.) [RAD] DIKK (I fought with him in long-ranged combat with a pump shottie and he had an m4 for like 5 minutes.. then i won)

3.) Kloth (stomped.)

4.) I really can't tell on the big one. someone important and good, im sure. I think it was fatty.

5.) A-MAN (drilled pretty good, suprised it took 3 shots)

6.) Kloth (stomped twice. same spot)

7.) jin -G- thug (e-thugs can come from anywhere)

8.) MasterBlaster.gc (busy with someone else)

9.) Kloth (stomped for a THIRD time)

10.) Kloth (absolutely stomped a FOURTH time. no clue. first shot should have killed)

FAMAS (KILL COUNT: 27!)

1.) aimbot.GC (T's rushed so i had to dispense some justice, he was #1)

2.) Lans (T's rushed so i had to dispense some justice, he was #2)

3.) bushmaster (T's rushed so i had to dispense some justice, he was #3)

4.) ddo or ebo (T's rushed so i had to dispense some justice, #4)

And my clip was out

5.) aimbot (why im so lethal with the famas)

6.) don't know (why im so lethal with the famas)

7.) Brew (he had my weakness weapon, so i had to act fast, i was lucky)

8.) the Ninja (tried and failed at B on Dust)

9.) Daggem (not 100% on the name, but headshotted)

10.) the Ninja (i usually die there, but i had my weapon)

11.) Donno (headshot at mid range, wasnt enough left to verify who)

12.) Ghost (headshot at mid range, wasnt enough left to verify who)

13.) Moomba (my gun goes crazy here, yet i manage a headshot, no clue)

14.) El Matadon (another headshot)

15.) Candy Bullets (should not have lived. got VERY LUCKY. #1 after a clip)

16.) scumpuppy (was able to switch with T's closing and take him down, #2)

17.) MODiFIED (famas headshot, close-range)

18.) tehshiek (famas headshot, close-range)

19.) MODiFIED (same thing, but this time he was farther away)

20.) MODiFIED (Again, lol.. i was medium-range)

21.) toolbear (uh oh, the big TB goes down here, drilled close range)

22.) Sgt. Sanders (Famas vs M4 = Famas wins)

23.) Unknown (got his buddy too)

Okay, this run was amazing, SOOO glad i caught it.

24.) [DoH]Mav (the first of a slaughter, i came up behind them and they CAUGHT me. #1)

25.) scumpuppy (headshot to the face with a famas, then a diving leap avoiding shotty-death. Headshot again. #2)

26.) unknown77 (not sure on the name, but he got it from behind with the usp. #3)

27.) Major Malfunction (WAY to petrified to know how to aim, he see's my name on his screen and goes ballistic. ends up being #4, just like in the horror movies)

Haha, Im so gunna do another one, maybe 'rare kills Vol. 1' or something. Like to incorperate some Gc members

Can't get the larger file to download.. I have a login to fileshack, and i'm allowing pop-ups for shackspace. Any clue?

my hosting service is via fileshack.. it *should* work.. try using Internet Explorer or something. Unfortunately you do need to make a fileshack account. I dont have anywhere else to put 125 meg file.

Edited by k-wix

(edited)
Now come play on the Big Boys server. :biglaugha::D

I find Scopeless more fun, not because of there being no scopes, but because there are alot more regs. There are only a few good Scopeless servers out there, so when people find the GC Scopeless server they cling to it, unlike the Scoped server where everyone and their grandmother randomly comes and goes. This means more regs and a tighter community. It's much more fun to kill people you know and joke about it later then a random pubber who is going to call you a hacker.

But back on topic: I think you need to make a new one K-Wix. With more killing five people at a time, I know you can do it. :D

Edited by VooDooPC

Now come play on the Big Boys server. :biglaugha::D

Scopeless is for the real men, but your right about me going to more servers - ill come play with you girls and your awps some time - what i need to do, in actually, is learn how to beat that stupid weapon, but i always go down, every time.

M2 you should give me some lessons. seriously.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...