Runaway!

EbilDustBunny

Oh and as for the stats it doesn´t have to do with being a CPL and higher Anonymo. The netcode is absolute garbage for BF2 and so the stats will update quickly sometimes, and other times they will take days.

I meant that once you hit that point it takes a whole lot more points to reach the next level...knawmean?

ummm... so how long do you think it would take to unlock the L9?...

If I'm not mistaken, you can unlock it with your second unlock...which comes pretty quick...I may be wrong tho

Or first if you have Special Forces.

ummm... so how long do you think it would take to unlock the L9?...

If I'm not mistaken, you can unlock it with your second unlock...which comes pretty quick...I may be wrong tho

<starts playing BF2 again>

I got the gaming d-link router... i already did that. :unsure:

That's weird...solved all my problems... :shrug03:

i guess it still depends on the server.... i found a couple good ones and one that was SUPER good but loki couldn't come play on it for some reason.

Oh yeah...European servers rubberband like crazy for me...

Joe... you may not tell me to not say ef, and... I wasn't saying the M95 is the actual AWP, I meant the L9 isnt comparable to the one in CSS, so dont compare it to that, it may get people L9 happy, but when they actually get it, they will be tinkled that it does barely more damage than an SVD, and you need to be good with it.

Chimmpp, al has every right to tell you to watch the language. You many not use creative phonics to avoid our language standards.

User warned.

Warning could have been avoided if you would have taking the advice and edited your original post.

Warning could have been avoided if you would have taking the advice and edited your original post.

okay I know it's not the gfx that's causing me trouble... I have a 7800gt and a have double the required RAM... my CPU isn't crap either. What in the world is cause my connection errors? My router has like a prearranged settings to open up ports for BF2.

It's really bugging me when I have 30-40 ping and a connection error pops up everytime i'm airborne... I'm fine when it happens on the ground... atleast i don't crash and burn.

okay I know it's not the gfx that's causing me trouble... I have a 7800gt and a have double the required RAM... my CPU isn't crap either. What in the world is cause my connection errors? My router has like a prearranged settings to open up ports for BF2.

It's really bugging me when I have 30-40 ping and a connection error pops up everytime i'm airborne... I'm fine when it happens on the ground... atleast i don't crash and burn.

Don´t worry Ebil. At FF I will help you fix your problem, as long as you have a deposit on your computer... *looks at tower smashed and filled with ham sandwiches*.

My router has like a prearranged settings to open up ports for BF2.

Did you input the stuff manually into your router or just assume that it's BF2 settings were correct? You will have to put them in all manually...

• 1 month later...
Saw BF2142 mentioned above.

If you're a Fileplanet subscriber or know one, they are currently running the BF2142 Beta.

I have my key and will be downloading it tonight when I get home.

*drives to lev's house...*

*is still driving*