Runaway!

EbilDustBunny

I'd love to play again but I lost my cd key :bang: and I don't think I'm going to pay for another one unless I can get one for like 5 or 10 bucks. It just really burns my hide that I lost it somehow.

I'd love to play again but I lost my cd key :bang: and I don't think I'm going to pay for another one unless I can get one for like 5 or 10 bucks. It just really burns my hide that I lost it somehow.

I made a list of cd keys for about all my games. Losing the keys are so freaking easy, especially when the game originally came in a paper case and the sticker's on it. I had a lot of fun trying to find the BF2 cd key.

silly wabbit...

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

hehehehe just me being over dramatic...

I keep getting high pings.... I wish I can find a server by location. I keep getting the connection problem error. Works fine single player mode but as soon as I step into a online game... lag haven. I even dropped my settings to super low still the same my cable must hate this game. :twitch:

i knew m0m would get my l33t codes...

silly wabbit...

I keep getting high pings.... I wish I can find a server by location. I keep getting the connection problem error. Works fine single player mode but as soon as I step into a online game... lag haven. I even dropped my settings to super low still the same my cable must hate this game. :twitch:

You've gotta open all the ports for BF2 manually. My Dlink router actually has specific instructions for BF2 and such...when I first got it every 5-10 seconds I would lag out and everything would freeze, then I'd pop back into existence only to find a tank rushing towards me, or Shazzz standing over me with a difibulator

or Shazzz standing over me with a difibulator

ROFL.

At first ignore the pings. All of them are wrong. Click on the server that you would like to visit then look at the ping.

There are a lot of Florida servers. I have the ips and names so you can add them in your favorites. When my family heads back home I will chat with you and let you know the ones to add.

Alway's visit RANKED servers. You gain weapons and such when you are on a ranked server.

I play on ranked servers, but I see no indication that my rank is increasing. I'm about to just give my CD-key away to someone who will actually play it (because i dont anymore)

if you are corporal or higher it takes quite a bit to advance your ranking...and considering there's no awp in BF2 :mwink:

I lost my key also, why on earth do they put it on a peice of paper that looks like an advertisement.

I usually have all my games backed up on my Hard drives with the cd key in a text file, but when your data drive crashes, your still helpless

silly wabbit...

You've gotta open all the ports for BF2 manually. My Dlink router actually has specific instructions for BF2 and such...when I first got it every 5-10 seconds I would lag out and everything would freeze, then I'd pop back into existence only to find a tank rushing towards me, or Shazzz standing over me with a difibulator

I got the gaming d-link router... i already did that. :unsure:

Ebil you got BF2 while I went to Spain? Egads! We definately need to have an open tourny for BF2 this year now. Oh, and Anonymo there is an awp, it´s called the L9A61 and it´s the second sniper kit you can unlock, but you have to have Special Forces. The 420 Jedi´s server that I played on a lot before I left was pretty sweet. You should consider getting Armored Fury, those maps rule and Euro Force is not too shabby if you´ve got an extra 10 bucks.

Oh and as for the stats it doesn´t have to do with being a CPL and higher Anonymo. The netcode is absolute garbage for BF2 and so the stats will update quickly sometimes, and other times they will take days.

Oh and not to hijack this thread, but for all of you guys there is a new article with new screenshots and more of Battlefield 2142. www.bf2142.com (aka Bf2142 wiki).

:D

The L9 is not the effing awp! That would be the M95, the L9 does more damage than the SVD but less then the M24... and the only reason it is sweet is because it is beastly accurate. An open tourney would be sweet tho.

The L9 is not the effing awp! That would be the M95, the L9 does more damage than the SVD but less then the M24... and the only reason it is sweet is because it is beastly accurate. An open tourney would be sweet tho.

First of all please watch the language. Second, L96A1 is the actual weapon from BF2. On the sniper central website they link one sniper a "AW" or the "AI Artic Warfare", Look under Spain. The M95 is listed under the website Modern firearms as this.

Sorry for all the links, the L96A1 is the technical name and the AI Artic Warfare is the "civillian name" of the weapon.