Mac mice

stutters

d00d, my new g5 at work rules. but, uh, the one button mouse. i feel like i'm using the equivilant of rounded scissors. i need a new mouse, if only for pride's sake. where do you look for mac hardware?

please stop laughing, i'm serious.

rofl mac

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

hahaha

ok now tht thts outa the way. best buy usally has some atlest the one i go to but never relly looked into it mac=The Devil

I have to use Macs for work. Almost any usb mouse will be supported. Left click = click, Right click = control+click.

Most Logitech USB mice will work great if they use the Logitech Control Center for OS X. That driver lets you set up your mouse buttons.

from Logitech® Optical Mouse USB Software page

You can also use the LCC with your Logitech mouse or trackball to:

* Scroll in windows of applications built for MacOS X. You can scroll up and down with a single keystroke or wheel movement.

* Switch between open applications.

* Show contextual menus with a single mouse click.

* Simulate keystrokes to provide shortcuts to commands you use regularly

Just find the Logitech mouse you like and then make sure it has a Mac driver. Note some of the laser's don't have mac drivers.

GC Alumni

sweet. this uni-button mouse with .05 dpi is killing me.

btw, does flash+firefox hate you as much as it hates me? i can crash firefox with two tabs, one being full flash, the other having javascript. macosx ftw? maybe against a wordprocessor.

Cannot...stand...mac...gahahahahaaaaaaa.

Been forced to work with these POC for 10 years as an educator. Despite what the Mac-focused IT guys say, the mac server crashes more often, more files are lost, macs ARE much slower, 1 button mouse makes me want to shoot things...cannot change system settings...golly gee! list goes on.

I've been using and bringing to work my own PC everyday for 7 years just to avoide that crap. I love days when server goes down and only person that can log in and take attendance, and access notes/files/etc...is ME... :luxhello:

Nothing good to say about mac...ever...

If you're using adobe software, Macs are much quicker esp. with a dual processor. Premiere/Photoshop are leaps and bounds faster, but I haven't used the new core duo machines. But I only used one when Purdue paid.

What my post-production teacher always used to tell me:

Mac's crash different

Actually I think it was a T-shirt of his...and it's so true...if you think your PC crashing is frustrating, imagine not being able to do anything about it!