sup?

ephemeral

hey dudes, its been a while...again. anyways, i get to play a little more, cause i discovered autoexecs, and got my 900mHz to run source at 30fps avg.

you will NEVER see a more desperate source player ladies.

anyways, until i buy source on my steam, i can only play on non VAC crap hacker servers, but it's fun owning noob clans who think they own so hard...anyways...my magic config.

mat_dxlevel 70

r_WaterDrawReflection 0

cl_c4dynamiclight 0

r_propsmaxdist 0

cl_phys_props_enable 0

cl_phys_props_max 0

fog_enable 0

fog_enable_water_fog 0

mat_bloom 0

r_rainsimulate 0

heapsize 229102

cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0

cl_show_splashes 0

mat_bumpmap 0

r_drawdetailprops 0

r_dynamic 0

r_eyes 0

r_RainSplashPercentage 0

r_teeth 0

r_worldlightmin 1

r_worldlights 0

rope_averagelight 0

rope_smooth 0

rope_subdiv 0

r_rainradius 0

cl_ejectbrass 0

cl_forcepreload 1

fps_max 50

mat_fastnobump 1

mat_fastspecular 0

mat_picmip 2

mat_specular 0

mat_trilinear 0

mp_decals 0

r_avglight 0

r_lod 5

cl_smooth 0

mat_clipz 0

mat_mipmaptextures 1

cl_showfps 1

r_waterforceexpensive 0

rope_wind_dist 0

showhitlocation 1

r_drawflecks 0

r_cheapwaterend 1

r_cheapwaterstart 1

r_occlusion 0

r_rootlod 2

r_3dnow 1

r_mmx 1

r_sse 1

r_sse2 1

violence_ablood 1

violence_agibs 1

violence_hblood 1

violence_hgibs 1

clear

echo "_eph's config loaded up!_"

there are probly a few commands that are repeated, cause i just went around the internet looking for ANYTHING at all that i could turn off...

can anyone help me with some stuff i should add in? or take out, if it is actually slowing me down... ANYTHING at all would be an incredible help, as this compy is about the only one i will have for a while...again, i am desperate. 900mhz! with a Geforce 3 ti 200, 32mb vid, 468 ram...

anyways, thats my config that boosted my fps by 20-30, so, any other desperate players out there, try this...

eph

GC Alumni
(edited)

I saw you had these:

r_3dnow 1

r_mmx 1

r_sse 1

r_sse2 1

Put those to 0.

Whoa whoa, wait. Why can you only play on non-secure servers?

Also, for your heapsize, right click on your game in the game list->Properties->Set Launch Options->Put "-heapsize 229102" or whatever number you need. heapsize won't work when you do it in a config or autoexec it.

Edited by JackieChan

because he uses discom's old account that was deemed "hacker" by valve.

disco used a mod to change models, so then he deleted his new models and the models turned a bright green and blue color. so he was deemed a hacker by VAC.

GC Alumni
(edited)

o_O

From what I've read, VAC doesn't scan your hard drive, it scans whatever is in your memory. I used different player models before, GC's servers said something like it inforced that the original player models be used, so I got rid of em... didn't like the models anyway...

The only weapon model I used was the Red9 from RE4 as the deagle.... I wonder if I should use that again... it was cool lookin.

Oh yeah, eph, whos config did you use? I suggest finding M2's config somewhere around here if you didn't already... other than that, I can't think of anything you could do to up your proformance.

Edited by JackieChan

from what i've red, vac doesn't make m/any false positives. disco made it sound like those red/green models were installed intentionally, too.

*weeeouuu weeeouuuu the truth police are here*

anyways, have fun playing in the wild. don't talk to strangers.

I saw you had these:

r_3dnow 1

r_mmx 1

r_sse 1

r_sse2 1

Put those to 0.

Also, for your heapsize, right click on your game in the game list->Properties->Set Launch Options->Put "-heapsize 229102" or whatever number you need. heapsize won't work when you do it in a config or autoexec it.

hey thanks a ton jack, that really helps alot! yeah, discom let me use his account once it got vac banned until i can get my own.

I saw you had these:

r_3dnow 1

r_mmx 1

r_sse 1

r_sse2 1

Put those to 0.

hey thanks a ton jack, that really helps alot! yeah, discom let me use his account once it got vac banned until i can get my own.

No prob, man. Always glad to help people.

I saw you had these:

r_3dnow 1

r_mmx 1

r_sse 1

r_sse2 1

Put those to 0.

Yeah, help them with an ak to the head.

I saw you had these:

r_3dnow 1

r_mmx 1

r_sse 1

r_sse2 1

Put those to 0.

Yeah, help them with an ak to the head.

pyramid!! :biglaugha: