Where's UT2K4???

Haven't been around lately, and it is all Preacher's fault.

I'm trapped in oblivion...he sold it to me and I cannot stop playing. D'oh!

28 hours since Monday...that is sad. My wife keeps falling asleep to the quiet hum of the TV while I go from ruin to castle to quest to battle.

Anything going on in Nepenthe? Any uprisings, usurpage of power, etc...? Are Cannon and Bushwack still haxors?

I will be back...I swear!

*Oblivion, I'll never join you!...ack...aghhhhh...uahhhhhh...

I have this (and other games... *cough*) lingering about - too scared to install - UT2K4 addiction bad enough, take the chance on this? Probably not...

Same reason I haven't touched any football related video games for over a decade. Franchise mode? Way too dangerous...

-Fk

(edited)
I have this (and other games... *cough*) lingering about

I'm in the same boat too. I like playing all the others, but find that I'm still a UT2K4 junkie.

After all, where can you have so much fun creating mayhem and getting whacked?

The only downside is that my wife isn't happy at times about the time I spend battling the evil bushwax, lex's, wentz's, flitters etc.. and others of the GC world :stretch:

But, it IS one heck of a way to relieve stress when you have had a particularly bad day!

Edited by Dingy

(edited)
I'm in the same boat too. I like playing all the others, but find that I'm still a UT2K4 junkie.

After all, where can you have so much fun creating mayhem and getting whacked?

The only downside is that my wife isn't happy at times about the time I spend battling the evil bushwax, lex's, wentz's, flitters etc.. and others of the GC world :stretch:

But, it IS one heck of a way to relieve stress when you have had a particularly bad day!

UT2K4 relieves stress!?...what the heck are you talking about? Of course, you're not a bad player are you? Every time Bushwack wacks me, I curse (not into mic) and throw beer bottles at the wall (crappy wood paneling, so bottle bounces right back).

Although, I must say, I do feel good about goliath group kills and manta pancakes..ahhh...pancakes....

Edited by Tek-Almighty

UT2K4 relieves stress!?...

Sure it does. Ever want to whack your boss? I found that on those very stressful days where I'm full of

angst I play pretty good... until I meet up with bushwax, flitter, wentz and co.... :spin2:

Haven't been playing UT too much lately either.

Been hooked on Space Rangers 2. I don't even know what this game is classified as, mostly RPG I guess. The game will really throw you for a loop, for instance when I was thrown in jail. It turned into an old text type resource management game like I played in the 80's. Very cool throwback nicely done. Also the quests are never like you've seen before like transporting Elvis's frozen body to another planet to be unthawed. Many seem like they were written by Douglas Adams, waiting for a quest about him... The game icorporates SrarForce copy protection, too bad because they will loose sales over this and many people will never play this unique game untill they ship with it removed. -Luckily my system has no problems with it.

Shhhh -been playing a bit of Sims 2 also :shrug03:

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Unclean, Lex, Wentz, Flitterkill

...and we're all shaking our heads.

????

eh?

I think we all need to set a date for some quality time together on nepenthe...

Like your folks, dressing up, having a bit of wine, and then going home to snuggle.

I wanna snuggle...

WITH SOME FLAK!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:unsure: You know this is the year 2006 right Bushwack? I really liked the Journyman Project Chronicles too but I've moved on from 1999. :biglaugha: Oh ya, and I don't have any PC's running windows 95 anymore either. :spin2:

I like that new game that 3D Realms have come out with called Prey, looks and plays pretty cool. The gravity walls are a blast once you get the hang of them. You can get the download from Worthplaying.com and other sites. Just a demo for now but I kinda like it.

:unsure: You know this is the year 2006 right Bushwack? I really liked the Journyman Project Chronicles too but I've moved on from 1999.

Ohhhhhh.... snap.

I predict Primus having a rough time on Nepenthe in the immediate future, what with Bushwack killing him all the time and such...

-Fk

:unsure: You know this is the year 2006 right Bushwack? I really liked the Journyman Project Chronicles too but I've moved on from 1999. :biglaugha: Oh ya, and I don't have any PC's running windows 95 anymore either. :spin2:

Whats wrong with old games? Don't like chess, poker or Monopoly? You walk past a working Digdug machine or a pinball table, do you not insert a coin? I think we are all gamers here, this is Gamers Coalition right? Or is it Gamers that only play the hot new FPSs that are no older the UT 2004 and Counter Strike Source Coalition? :huh::lol2:

As a wise man once said, "To truely pwn, one must pwn in all games."

Poker and Monopoly, yes, no chess---to boreing. DigDug, yes, do you remember Whacky Wheels?

I was a big Centapede fan too. I've tried to find a working counsole of Odysee but to no avail. I think we should all go to Fragg Fest next year and Cannon should bring his Ultimate machine with him so we can all line up to play it. :luxhello:

I'm pretty sure the buffalos name was primus in orgran trail

So I just downloaded the 1992 version of The Oregon Trail from a abandonware site., A little more advanced then the one I played in school, seems this one has mouse support. :prplwacko: Well I made it with only 2 people "falling off the wagon". Final Score: 2820, good I guess considering I havent played this game in over a decade.

I wanna snuggle...

WITH SOME FLAK!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Such a sick mind.

It is much more satisfying to run some one over with a manta or to blow them to bits with a goliath.

Hey Primus - remember PONG?

I had an atari as a kid...I found it in a dumpster at the projects by my house. Full system, totally worked, but no games.

Had to scrounge at some yard sales, but eventually got a couple of my favs: Combat, Pac-Man, Outlaw, and Kangaroo...good cartridges.

Nice and nice.

No pong, however, had to play that at a friends house.

I remember when I was like 6 or 7 handing my dad 15 wrinkled up dollars in order to purchase a NES. BTW TEK nice find, however did you check to make sure there wasn't a couch/TV in that dumpster? Could have been a small house...