Vovik is back!

Vovik

(edited)

yeah that's my new in-game nick. I just got back to the states after a month in Ukraine. I had a blast! Especially with Ukraine advancing as far as 1/4 Finals in the World Cup. People were going crazy with us advancing from the group and then beating Switzerland in the shootout 3-0. Of course we lost to Italy in the quarterfinals but we played a solid game with many moments.

Beside watching football I was heavily drinking the best vodka in the world 'Hortytsya' and hanging out with my best friends.

Of course I'm really rusty and as soon as I get back to form I change my nick to something else. That was the biggest break off of CSS since I started playing it. Lemme tell you noone plays Source back home. Only 1.6. There's but a few servers there. I was very surprised and at the same time I wasn't. People in Internet Clubs or Cafes come and yell out strats and stuff is funny. A lot of hackers there, even one of my friends plays with hacks.

Anyway, I had a total time off of the computer. Only once a week a came to check out my mail and stuff.

I'll see yall in the servers.

Edited by Vovik

What about the women?

Erm...trouble

Nice, is the legal blood/alchohol level while you drive higher over there?

Actually you can't have even a sip of alcohol there. Here in the states you can have like a beer or two. Fine there is like $100-200 bucks (either official or under the hat). In that pic I wasn't the driver.

Nice to see you back, the servers were getting a bit too easy with you gone.

They are going to stay that way for a while, I'm pretty awful now.

:peace: