Anime

Z3RO

I'll... just give you a big list to choose from...

Oldies:

Pokemon! *back when there were only 151 pokemon*

Cowboy Bebop

Rurouni Kenshin

Trigun

Yu yu Hakushi

Gundam Wing

Evangelion

Dragon Ball

Ninja Scroll *i don't like ninja scroll but a lot of people love it*

Akira

Blood

Vampire Hunter D

Flame of Recca

Outlaw Star

Ok, more today animes:

Black Cat

Spiral

Fullmetal Alchemist

Full Metal Panic!

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

Gungrave

Bleach

Naruto

Samurai Champloo

Elfen Lied *not for the weak*

Gunslinger Girls

Rahxephon

Full Moon Wo Sagapoope

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Love Hina

Gundam Seed

Gundam Seed Destiny

Scrapped Princess

Tenjoy Tenge

Last Exile

Basilisk

Tsubasa Chronicles

Chobits

Hellsing

Initial D

Samurai 7

Twelve Kingdoms

Macross Zero

Maria-Sama

Well... there's probably a lot lot more... but that should be a good start.

(edited)

loki you watch intirly to much anime. ur my idol. lets see now i have to hit best buy. :D wut ive own so far. outlaw star, karas, final fantasy(not tht good but a steal for $30 for whole set), dot hack. hmm i thought i had more than tht. well i like pretty much any anime so im jus gunna start buying some of those. any ones in spacific i should start with?

edit-

lol i jus read the oldies list u posted loki and ive seen almost all of tht. pokemon ftw

Edited by Z3RO

Yeah... i used to love pokemon... But them they had to come out with all these new ones and it just ruined it...

Hmm.. FFVII: Advent Children is the FF you have? ^_____^ It was a great anime to me...

Hmm... well... i can advise you which to start with... But i'm not sure what kind of anime you would like... Like... what's your preferences?

I still remember watching GITS for the first time and really falling in love with the animation and the attention to detail.

How could no one mention Macross Plus?!?!? :disgust:

I used to watch Robotech reruns all the time back in highschool.

Got some great anime here... good list loki. 0o0

i relly have no prefrance whn it comes to anime if its good its good and if its bad its bad. i think the ff is the same one loki and yah i liked it it jus got reptative kinda new hoe each epasod was gunna end.

Ok... start with... chobits if you like the romance thing... hmm... elfen lied if you like gore... Kimi ga Nozomu Eien if you like drama... Fullmetal Alchemist or Gundam Seed for the uber long series... Samurai Champloo or Samurai 7 for the Samurai stuff... and Peacemaker Kurogane is good for samurais too. It's kind of har to just single out one... *thinks* Basilisk and Naruto if you like ninjas... Spiral if you like mystery... Tenjou Tenge and DearS if you like to stare at anime women... Trinity Blood and Hellsing for vampires... Initial D for racing... *thinks* sorry if i'm not much help on pointing out one :bang: But you can pick one from there... They are all good animes... :shrug03: