Team Fortress 2 lives!

Guest ash-

Most of those pics ive seen years ago :(

I really hope it comes out, q1tf is what brought me into online gaming, and i would love to finally play the sequal. However my hopes have been shot down many times now, so im going to remain pessimistic on the issue.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
(edited)
Most of those pics ive seen years ago :(

I really hope it comes out, q1tf is what brought me into online gaming, and i would love to finally play the sequal. However my hopes have been shot down many times now, so im going to remain pessimistic on the issue.

Please check the link again and also check your steampowered news. It is official now, no more lame vaporware pics to go on, TF2 is real.

Edited by ash-

Official steam update;

As you might have noticed if you've been watching some of the gaming news sites, yesterday we announced a few new surprises about Half-Life 2: Episode Two. The first surprise is a new game called Portal which is best described by the video coming out next week. The second big surprise is that Team Fortress 2 will be included with Episode Two. Look for that video next week as well. And the final surprise is that all of these are coming out for PC, Xbox 360 and the PS3.

Yup, it's official!

Please check the link again and also check your steampowered news. It is official now, no more lame vaporware pics to go on, TF2 is real.

Heh, I dont think ive ever had any window open on steam besides the server browser since i installed steam. I forgot that was even there. :freak: But on the topic of the article with the pics, besides for the group shot with the logo, all the pics mentioned are dated 2001/1999. Dont get me wrong, Ive been waiting for TF2 as much as anyone, my best times were spent in 2fort4, 2fort5r, well6, sq1, etc etc. Since it does appear official, i will give them that, but im just hoping those pictures arent what it looks like anymore.

As you said, those pictures are from 1999. CLEARLY is doesn't look like that anymore judging by the new picture they have released.

I prefer the more realistic look of the old screens than this cell shaded junk. :yuck:

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
As you said, those pictures are from 1999. CLEARLY is doesn't look like that anymore judging by the new picture they have released.

I prefer the more realistic look of the old screens than this cell shaded junk. :yuck:

That version of TF2 exists now, it is called Battlefield 2. :)

TF2 from 1999 looked better than BF2 too me. :D

They were hyping this thing for microphones, when you talk, it moves your lips and your voice sounded like where it was inposition with your character. Cool stuff. Can't imagine we will ever see it though.