What newspaper do you folks read?

farmerisme

Washington Post

New York Times

Wall Street Journal

get the local paper and rarely take it out of the box under the mail, but I used to get the Chicago Tribune and considered it worth reading.

I read a national paper just to get more/better nation and world news than local papers deliver. Had the NY times for a bit but like the feel of USA today better. NYtimes just took too long for me to get through (even if almost everything in it was worth reading).

PS. I also subscribe to The Week which is a magazine that comes...weekly lol. Anyway, it is "the best of the U.S. and international media" and it always has 10 or fewer pages of advertisers (occassionally 1 advertiser will buy all 10 pages) and it it's like the Early Bird where they clip and condense all the stories from around the world so whatever the week's news was (like Lebanon, Castro etc) you get to see what columns and editorials from around the world are saying. Yearly subscription is 30 bucks and is 99% guaranteed to be the best money you'll spend on a subscription:

http://www.theweekmagazine.com/

The subscribe now link will take you to a wierd site, but it's secure and legit.

Read the local paper (S.A. Express-News). When I was traveling for work I used to read the USA Today paper. And I still do on occasion. But, I've found my local paper to have as much if not more in it then USAToday.