Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

w8t4time

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=wmv&id=12509

funny never heard it was coming out -----just found this in a wild search---- well what do you think?

I didn't like the new engine in generals :boo: even after computer upgrade still played slow :bang:

compared to red alert and the first cnc games but the graphics are good just game play suffered with eye candy

this has potential?! I hope it turns out good I will get it anyway regardless! I am sure that there are none of the creators of the original games though ea killed westwood studios

Have you guys even played the original C&C?! That game was by far the best C&C game ever. Next was Red Alert. RA2 is somewhere down the list, but it was a fun game, I'll give it that.

I played the original C&C. Although it was awsome, I'll have to disagree with everyone here and say that Tiberian Sun was the best one, with RA2 a close second.

Tesla coils are awesome :boing:

Edited by meherdmann

(edited)

Have you guys even played the original C&C?! That game was by far the best C&C game ever. Next was Red Alert. RA2 is somewhere down the list, but it was a fun game, I'll give it that.

I played the original C&C. Although it was awsome, I'll have to disagree with everyone here and say that Tiberian Sun was the best one, with RA2 a close second.

Tesla coils are awesome :boing:

yes I agree tiberium sun with the planes and great always changing rush strats people kept getting better rush strats and the mods oooohhhh loved that game

ra2 was also great the strats..... the fast 4 tank rush before 3 minutes or no sooner destroy the tiberium harvesting and game over

<edit> wow i never make sense lol :)

Edited by w8t4time

ra2 was also great the strats..... the fast 4 tank rush before 3 minutes or no sooner destroy the tiberium harvesting and game over

My IQ went down 5 points from reading that <_<

Man.... I guess you people don't appreciate a classic when you see one. Oh well.

I bet if I said "Ultima Underworld", no one would jump up and say "OHHH!! That was such an awesome game!" besides me and Batty.

(edited)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the first cnc sucked me in for days on the sega rented the game from some rental store and should have bought it by the time the late fees added up

when I first got online to play it was tiberuim sun on a dail up (don't think anyone had cable yet maybe one or two but mostly phone modems) sometimes 6 hour matches good stuff!

if the first rush didn't work you knew the games was going to be a long one

oh and they will have one person who is from westwood studios on this project so I look forward with much anticipation

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/comman...tml?sid=6156230

http://pc.ign.com/articles/705/705757p1.html

http://www.ea.com/official/cc/firstdecade/...3_Tiberium_Wars

"Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars combines fast-paced gameplay with new ways to tell a story in an RTS game," said Mike Verdu, Executive Producer at EA Los Angeles (EALA). "We're building a next generation Command & Conquer game that is true to the spirit of this classic franchise, but is updated with state-of-the-art visuals, added strategic depth, and gameplay innovations that will move the genre forward. I am very excited to be working on this amazing game."

"We have been waiting to reveal this game for quite some time and are thrilled to bring the series back to where it all began," said Louis Castle, VP of Creative Development at EA Los Angeles (EALA) and co-founder of Westwood Studios, creator of the Command & Conquer series. "The Tiberium universe is a personal favorite of mine, and this saga's new direction will prove to be a worthy addition to one of the most celebrated RTS franchises."

Edited by w8t4time

(edited)

Man.... I guess you people don't appreciate a classic when you see one. Oh well.

I bet if I said "Ultima Underworld", no one would jump up and say "OHHH!! That was such an awesome game!" besides me and Batty.

Never played it, but if that's a spin off of Ultima online (there's so many now) I'm sure it's good.

I would've played Red Alert 2 SO much if not for one thing: LAG!!!

The lag was just so horrible, it made playing online impossible. And it would've been such a great game too.

I hate EA. I loved Westwood Studios, they made so many great games. Nox rules.

Edited by Saris

(edited)

to clarify about ra2 the tourny games you could either host and map spam (same map over and over if people joined) or just random tourny button and join another person. I always randomed it was random map random people.

If the match lasted longer than 3 minutes the game counted on the worldwide stats/tournament webpage and in the begining people would win good stuff being in first place stuff like computers/ video cards and such...

cheating of course became an issue and they stopped giving away free stuff....

the art of building just enough in a matter of 2minutes 30 seconds and taking out just enough of your enemy usually economy first but not too fast or they would disconnect before 3 minutes and game would not count that was the skill... how to get the game down to the second good stuff! if you were up against a player as good as you it would soon be evident and if the game lasted more than 5 minutes it would be a good battle!

Edited by w8t4time

Never played it, but if that's a spin off of Ultima online (there's so many now) I'm sure it's good.

I would've played Red Alert 2 SO much if not for one thing: LAG!!!

The lag was just so horrible, it made playing online impossible. And it would've been such a great game too.

I hate EA. I loved Westwood Studios, they made so many great games. Nox rules.

No, they were the only games of the Ultima series that were entirely first person.

• 3 months later...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gcGWJR2O-as&amp...ted&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XIHndCEWTQE&amp...ted&search=

yea generals was disappointment for me also! I feel that this is going to rock!

wow i keep finding better videos the game play looks a lot faster than generals here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6v3dDZibY-A&amp...ted&search=

Edited by w8t4time