defusing bomb

A-MAN

i was just wondering why in a pub such as no scope i cant defuse throu the train? its not cal or twl and yer admins were sayin its a no no? M2 id think you should reply to this since yer the one who almost tkd me for it.

so when did anyone ever say one word about it to anyone else befor this? i have played here every day and every time on train it gets defused throu the bottom of the train, and i was defusin throu the side where i could still see the red light flashin. and since when is it ok for anyone on gc server to ff on purpose, specially a gc member or admin? no warning or anyting just shoot me in the head and say illeagle defuse could you see my screen and if i could still see the bomb? dont think so really. im sorry to sound rude or anything but it was uncalled for and aginst gc rules and hes supposed to be a admin stoppin this type of stuff not doin it himself.

Settle down A-Man, sounds like your on a witch hunt to get me basically.

1. It is illegal, end of story, been many threads about it.

2. I didnt kill you i dinked you in the head and let you keep defusing it.

3. In all honesty, I should of killed you, would of made for a more interesting thread.

4. You were crouched next to the train and the bomb was on top, you couldnt see it.

5. If we would of had mani loaded I would of slayed/slapped you, but i was too slow with the new admin plugin.

6. Lets stop the arguing, I didnt kill you, I didnt slay you, you got the bomb defusal points.

7. You know now, "DO NOT ILLEGAL DEFUSE ON GC SERVERS"

As soon as myself and Anonymo told you illegal defuses were not allowed, you responded "why not this isnt cal." Then ran off to post and try to make me out to be the bad guy by putting a bullet in your head to tell you to get off the bomb. I didnt kill you, I shot you and said "stop defusing, thats illegal."

Let me play devil's advocate here. :D

Was this defusal done after the latest steam update? If so, it's highly possible that you would see the bomb while crouched beside the train. Simply due to the "new" crouched view. It hardly seems like you are crouching anymore.

taking advantage of exploits is kind of cheating. the game is suppose to strive on realism (hah!) so, if you were defusing a bomb in real life, I wouldn't think you'd be able to defuse a bomb through a train in real life, or through the corner of a box.

Really u cant do that?

Like on piranesi ive defused the bomb at A many times thru the box o.O

Nice to know I geuss :erm:

Since GC abides by not having defusing exploits, defusing a bomb through a box to stay out of sight is an illegal defuse. You have to have clear sight of the bomb for it to be legit (but you already know that).

Well c'mon now guys, I have seen defuses like this done by many different people. Yes on GC. Yes by GC members and regulars.

Sometimes it is enforced sometimes it is not.

not alot of people actually see the defuse going on.... I usually pay attention to the last guy left on the T side so I can see what things they do wrong.