Look at my new Toy!!!!!!

NOFX

You need to get out of the CS business and start a brokerage. You got a rediculous deal on the jeep, and now this!

Congrats and enjoy [safely and without getting hurt] your new ROCKET!

Nice bike!!!

Busted fender eh? You know what that means? Make sure you check those forks. You might not notice a bent fork till your at around 100 and the front end starts shaking. I rode my bike for years on bent forks...course I never went that fast cause the front end would shake :)

Enjoy it...be careful...and take the course if you haven't already...as I told playaa...it WILL save your life.

yea gond, thats what I was thinking.. but I havent noticed anything around 50-60MPH. I know how the bike got the minor damage it did. A car hit it while parked. It obviously knocked it foraward brinigng the kickstand back, and all the weight landed on the shifter, which is why it is bent. along with a little of the handle bar, but the fairing is in perfect condition.

As for that front fender, im not sure...but an inch or two is broken off of the front and its cracked all the way back. Hopefully, it was hit right on the fender and thats all. Oh well, the cost of the new forks would justify the purchas price still..

You need to get out of the CS business and start a brokerage. You got a rediculous deal on the jeep, and now this!

Congrats and enjoy [safely and without getting hurt] your new ROCKET!

thanks chief.. yea after buying my first car straight off the lot last year, it really burned me up knowing I paid to much... the key is patience and always keeping your eye open for what you want. You will find the deal your looking for.. eventually

Think I spent about 500 on new forks 5 or so years ago and that was at the honda shop. If your able you can probably do it yourself much cheaper...however, I rode for probably 7 years on what I had & since I wasn't a speed demon, I never had an issue.

Oh to be young again with a bike...oh wait...one like that I'd kill myself on:)

(edited)
thanks everyone.. and yes batman, you can ride with me only if you squeeze tight...

well, I think it has about 120 hp at the wheel.. which translates into 0-60 in about 3.1 seconds? It got bike of the year in the 600 class for 2005. its actually a 636.

Also heard you dont even need to dump the clutch, but just give it enough gas and it will raise up easily in 4th gear..

Since it only has 50 miles, the bike still hasn't been broke in. from 0-500 miles, I can't get it above 4,000 RPM or about 50MPH or so in 6th.

then from 500-1000 miles, I can't go above 6,000 RPM. So have I have some putting around to do for a while..

I also got pulled over by a state trooper last night bringing it home. I didnt have any tags on it. He reallllly wanted to give me a ticket. But I had the title, proof of purchase and you can go online to the DMV and buy a $5.00 trip permit, that allows you to take a vehicle home from a purchase.. He was still like...

"I advise you take this bike home immediately"

He just wanted to steal the bike :D

Edited by Allanon754.gc

Kewl Bike :D

Actually My Brother has a Ninja 6

Its Dark Blue-ish

He went across Nigra falls and bought it somewhere there for like 6K USD

It was practically new too, i Think like 3 Months old or so :unsure:

Kewl Bike :D

Actually My Brother has a Ninja 6

Its Dark Blue-ish

He went across Nigra falls and bought it somewhere there for like 6K USD

It was practically new too, i Think like 3 Months old or so :unsure:

When he bought the bike, did he jump the falls on the way back??

OH and EBIL nofx+batman= one heck of a party!!! woohoo!!!

Edited by Batman