Extempore vs Nemesis Tonight 10:00est xT-TV!

akaM2

Extempore faces off against Team Nemesis tonight in the first CAL-M Match of the season. Nemesis went 12-4 last season and is looked at as one of the top CAL-M Central teams this season. It will be a very good match and I hope everyone does.

Info:

59050.jpg vs 92093.jpg

Address: xttv.nuclearfallout.net:27020

Time: 10:00est TONIGHT!

Extempore's Starting Lineup:

M2

Dirtybird

Achilles

Spoon

CKY or Scotch or Sim651

This is your chance to test out the newest improvement to Counter Strike Source, the updated Source TV.

No longer do you have to watch in 3rd person, you can control the camera, watch in 1st person or free cam.

I'll see if I can make it, GC TS anyone?

Achilles? Spoon? Scotch? Hardly know xT anymore.

we picked up achilles around midseason last season. Spoon and Scotch were just picked up last night. All 3 were previously on Icons of Vanity

My call? I'd give the edge in skill to xT but as a team they had you (but that makes sense since you picked up 2 guys that night). They've definitely been working together for a while.

Their boosts to CT spots were nifty to say the least. The best shot of the game (imo) was when we all expected sim to get waffled as a T coming out of A hall with one of them up high on a window sill just waiting for him. Sim came out, knew where he had to look and took him out. It was great.

There was a situation as a CT that we were wondering if it was a legal place to hide. As a CT, go into A hall, turn, see the big crate on the left and little crate on the right. He was boosted up to the small crate on the right and then jumped towards the doorway. There wasn't anything for him to stand on yet he obviously was being held up by something. 3 Ts came through and he jumped down for a knife kill and 2 rifle kills.

Is this a legal spot since he had nothing to stand on? Just curious.