Extempore vs Nemesis Tonight 10:00est xT-TV!

akaM2

What's teh expected outcome if you dispute it? Do you get that round or do they default the match?

Regardless, I'd still dispute it. I don't see it as complaing due to losing, I see it as keeping people honest.

If you don't bring it up they'll continue to exploit it until someone else brings it up.

What's teh expected outcome if you dispute it? Do you get that round or do they default the match?

Regardless, I'd still dispute it. I don't see it as complaing due to losing, I see it as keeping people honest.

If you don't bring it up they'll continue to exploit it until someone else brings it up.

i :hug: u

Gorne, your only problem is that 20 other people saw it too!

You don't think I'm gonna start looking up in cbble especially when I play against you or Demoner?

So.. what you're saying is I can still use it? =p

Yeah, then m2 has to go and put up a ss of it as well :bang:

And 20 is a small number compared to how many gc members and regs we have. :halo:

Plus there's always the random nubs that happen to walk my way.

Let's not go down a dark road; leave that exploit alone.

You picked up plenty of other useful tips. :D

Hehe, I was jk.

But yeah, that mabel guy had some pretty sweet camping spots.

Now don't you go blabbing the others ones out duke! <_<

Gorne, your only problem is that 20 other people saw it too!

You don't think I'm gonna start looking up in cbble especially when I play against you or Demoner?

So.. what you're saying is I can still use it? =p

Yeah, then m2 has to go and put up a ss of it as well :bang:

And 20 is a small number compared to how many gc members and regs we have. :halo:

Plus there's always the random nubs that happen to walk my way.

why did you drag my name into this :)

thanx for the link to watch your match it was a good match and fun to see real teamwork in action on both sides!!!! I have never scrimed like that, I have only played mcc----so I have only public server experience this was fun to watch and learn I would love to take it to the next level and play scrims and learn the game like it is ment to be played?

you didn't get a screen shot of the guy? he was inside A by long hall A inside ct spawn on the side of the window above a box that did not seem right to me?

good match thanx for sharing it with us all you had some group of cheerleaders going yea team extempore go go go :)