MrDuke, I <3 YOU!

akaM2

Thanks Big Guy

http://caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=92093

His post made me watch the source tv demo and find this guy illegally boosting in the A halls

My call? I'd give the edge in skill to xT but as a team they had you (but that makes sense since you picked up 2 guys that night). They've definitely been working together for a while.

Their boosts to CT spots were nifty to say the least. The best shot of the game (imo) was when we all expected sim to get waffled as a T coming out of A hall with one of them up high on a window sill just waiting for him. Sim came out, knew where he had to look and took him out. It was great.

There was a situation as a CT that we were wondering if it was a legal place to hide. As a CT, go into A hall, turn, see the big crate on the left and little crate on the right. He was boosted up to the small crate on the right and then jumped towards the doorway. There wasn't anything for him to stand on yet he obviously was being held up by something. 3 Ts came through and he jumped down for a knife kill and 2 rifle kills.

Is this a legal spot since he had nothing to stand on? Just curious.

4 rounds overturned in Extempore's favor in the 2nd half due to illegal boosting. See rule 3.70e Map Exploits for more information.

- CAL-css|Shawn

Nice! Nemesis is probably tinkled tho, lol

EDIT: haha, it changed my word to "tinkled"

Edited by discombobulated

Mister really is an understatement. I think grandpa works better.

Great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great Grandpa? *gets smacked by Duke and runs away*

did that round really justify you winning that match? Did you have to eco after it?

That round was for the tie that he illegally boosted, and because we bought that round (we go for the win and not the tie) it made us lose that round and eco the next. They felt it changed the game I guess.