Logitech's G7 Cordless Mouse

ZesteR

If you are a gamer, I would stay away from wireless mice. You don't want to get lag-a-mouse while you are at a lan party, or even interference from others that might have a similar mouse. I use the g5, and its great. The adjustable DPI is the best feature by far.

After reading your story cujo I now wish I would have bought the G7.

he's actually now using my logitech mediaplay mouse. i used it for cs for about 6 months and i gave up. needed to switch batteries every couple months plus i didn't feel it was an improvement over my basic logitech corded mouse for gaming. only reason he switched it was cause he wanted to control the mouse from his bed.

If you are a gamer, I would stay away from wireless mice. You don't want to get lag-a-mouse while you are at a lan party, or even interference from others that might have a similar mouse. I use the g5, and its great. The adjustable DPI is the best feature by far.

For me the G7 is better though. Occasionaly I go to LAN parties, but they are not much bigger then 15 people, with the exception of FragFest. My mouse get's tied up due to where my computer is and where my desk is with wired, so wireless is easier for me.

(edited)

After reading your story cujo I now wish I would have bought the G7.

he's actually now using my logitech mediaplay mouse. i used it for cs for about 6 months and i gave up. needed to switch batteries every couple months plus i didn't feel it was an improvement over my basic logitech corded mouse for gaming. only reason he switched it was cause he wanted to control the mouse from his bed.

3rd person? thats odd. You just like to change my mind dont you?

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

Alright, well I been pubbing all night.

Now I have a headache.

but the mouse is awesome!

It's smooth, and it's perfect for my hand.

The only thing is... when binding the keys... i cant get it to go "back" in firefox even though i have it enabled for program firefox and whatnot...

any suggestions?

The only thing is... when binding the keys... i cant get it to go "back" in firefox even though i have it enabled for program firefox and whatnot...

any suggestions?

that always worked fine for me without any extra config necessary... just plugged it in and it worked.