Pig on a bike?

Warpig

be very careful

and have fun ^_^*

Dang my names Nate too :=

Your driveway goes nowhere???

Yea my garage is supose to be right there at the end.....but magically my father in law never built it so i built a shed instead.

Pig on a bike...Mmmmm... tasty, I'll take one to go please <.<

This pigs too fast for you :wiggle2:

(edited)

well I almost got demolished yesterday riding... a small sedan full of middle aged women decide they want to get in my lane without even looking or putting on their signal. I hit the brakes and miss getting hit. So I ride on her tail, laying on the horn, while giving them the finger....

Edited by NOFX

well I almost got demolished yesterday riding... a small sedan full of middle aged women decide they want to get in my lane without even looking or putting on their signal. I hit the brakes and miss getting hit. So I ride on her tail, laying on the horn, while giving them the finger....

You gotta be careful with riding their butt after something like that... I did the same thing, and the person slammed on the brakes trying to cause yet another accident...

On another note, I would like to share the dangers of passing a truck with a boat in tow, and a car in one shot. Now I was in a passing zone with more then enough room to pass, and my gf was on her bike behind me. I peeked over right to see the way was clear, and I also took note that there was a down slope into a right corner coming up... a long sweeper, so it was all a passing zone... I didn't see a car... I signaled my gf, and pulled out, and I got on the throttle. And of course a car pops out from behind the hill... :o the one blind spot on the pass... I first checked to make sure my gf hadn't pulled out, which she hadn't... she saw the car.... I was already next to the truck with the boat... so I was half way into the pass... and naturally the truck didn't notice that I was in a bit of a pickel, and chose to not let me in... so, dropped two gears, cracked the throttle thinking I had a chance... I didn't realize the car didn't see me... the car wasn't moving over... and I would guesstimate that it was traveling slightly faster then speed limit... as was I... I was going to get hit... soooo... next best thing... locked up the rear and dove on the front brakes.... I was able to sneak back in behind the boat with about 1 second to spare...

This is just a shout out to all who ride to be careful out there... this was clearly an incident where I was to blame... I should have waited for the blind spot to pass before attempting a whole shot like that... I know better... gave my girl a heart attack, and gave myself quite the scare.

On a side note... I had two close calls yesterday... that being one, and the other being a raccoon in the middle of the road... I was following a car, and my gf was leading... the dead raccoon was on the right, in my path... showed up from under the car rather quickly... had to make a quick swerve to avoid...

I'm starting to think I should just turn my bike into a permanent track bike, and not ride the street anymore.

And what was your bike in the shop for a month for???

Yea I hate stupid people liek that...but I dont ride peoples butts, my buddy did that and he ran over a tail pipe laying in the middle of the road and after seeing his road rash and the pain he went through....just blow it off. Most of the time they dont see us so you always have to be cautious.

My bike was in the shop waiting on a new shift rod. And it took them two weks just to start working on it. But hell it rides better then ever now, just missed out on some very nice days to ride :(

On a side note My buddy finally got him another bike, so we have been tearin up the streets :luxhello:

if they weren't middle aged you should of made them buy you dinner =P

yes I dont ride peoples butt because of the tail pipe incident. I just wanted to make sure they knew what they did... If not, then they would have probably never even paid attention.

I honestly think Im selling the bike now, not because of what happend, but just because I was thinking about doing it anyway and if I sell it now while it has 910 miles on her. I should be able to sell for about $6500. Which is $2000 more than what I paid for her :)

yes I dont ride peoples butt because of the tail pipe incident. I just wanted to make sure they knew what they did... If not, then they would have probably never even paid attention.

I honestly think Im selling the bike now, not because of what happend, but just because I was thinking about doing it anyway and if I sell it now while it has 910 miles on her. I should be able to sell for about $6500. Which is $2000 more than what I paid for her :)

Oh man, I couldnt even think about selling my bike o0o I love her too much :wub: I could ride her all night long :boing::boing: