SignUPs for GC Escape I, to be held Oct 20th

MrDuke

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where the Saturday mis-information came from. I did not receive any notification.

Duke... I was talking on the phone with Todd miday yesterday, asking if he will be there. I gave out the date that is posted on this thread and he said, he thought he heard Richard say that it was moved.

I do apologize for the confusion. I asked Todd to confirm with Richard. Just some mis-communication.

EDIT* yes it was a communication error. Todd thought I was talking about their regular monthly LAN at the store when I talked to him.

I just cleared it up. Their Monthly LAN was moved not the fragfest private LAN. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Rezurektion

Maverick' date='Oct 16 2006, 10:20 AM' post='371607']

All that means, Allanon, is that we'll have to do this again soon! :boing::D:boing:

No Mav, what I was referring to is that it seems that everyone is mysteriously becoming busy... I think everyone's afraid of me :P.

Maverick' date='Oct 16 2006, 12:39 PM' post='371626']

Allanon...we just didn't want to tell you...

Sorry you had to find out this way.... :bang:

w00t! Mav I just checked Escape's site and they have Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade, looks like it's on like Donkey Kong. :D