Happy Not Birthday!!!!

ArmyG

I hope you loose a year of your life for doing this

Ouch! Isn't that a bit harsh?

Bones has been MIA for a while...mostly due to, I assume, massive hangovers...the tone speaks volumes here.

I'm only joking allanon, but hey, it wouldn't it be funny? Imagine just turning 21 and ....opppps... stupid post..... say good bye to legal drinking for another year. I'll shut up before I end up in wonderland

I did the most stupid thing whilst I was sober, I did a wonderful speech and im now the captain of my universities rowing club. I won't even begin telling you the amount of time its taken out of my social life and css life (lol lost first cal-euro match 30-0 :bang: - although the clan do have like a zillion sponsors). I read some of the topics in the forums but havent really felt the need to contribute much lately so I have been AWOL.

I'm still alive, just waiting till someone breaks both my legs so I'm crippled and can claim state funding for the rest of my life and just play css till the end of my days.

Bones: loose ---> lose

I'm just trying to say we have a lot of birthday threads here. Significantly more than the industry average.

And, since it's still not my birthday, happy unbirthday to me again!

Bones: loose ---> lose

I'm just trying to say we have a lot of birthday threads here. Significantly more than the industry average.

And, since it's still not my birthday, happy unbirthday to me again!

you should just change your post to +1 :)

Now statistics prove,

Prove that you've one birthday,

Imagine just one birthday every year.

Ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays.

Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer.

(P.S. +1)