The latest victim of Ecoli

Brew

LOL.

BTW, I HAD the e.coli from the spinach. :erm:

I was eating Earthbound Farms Mixed Baby Greens (organic). It comes in a flat tub. I bought it on like Tuesday and ate it until the day of the e.coli announcement. I'm like... crap. Well from Friday of that week until Saturday the following week, I was the lucky recipient of a bout of ... well... "unscheduled forcible bowel evacuations."

It was rather mild, all things considered. So long as I didn't stray further from a bathroom than my cheeks could clench.

Heh.... never got that from a Big Mac.

I was sick to the finish, 'cause I ate me spinache! I was Popeye the Sailor Man!

Now people will start to realize why humans went AWAY from Organic in the first place. They've been going nuts over percieved risks that are so miniscule as to be non-existant, and now they're finding out what the not-so-miniscule risks of doing without modern technology is all about!

Scared of "mercury in vaccines? Don't give your kids shots against measles or polio. Both are now making a comeback, and measles can be deadly, rather than just a case of little red spots and sensitive eyes.

People are stupid. That's what I think now.

Edited by Goofus Maximus