Which Wii

EbilDustBunny

Not really: $600 for something they can't get to stay stable? That has nothing original about it except cranked graphics (which from what I've heard DIRECTLY from people that have played, aren't THAT impressive a difference)

That's crazy man!

It has a processor in it designed for networking, not gaming

and if you get the $500 CHEAPER version, you're actually taking performance hits as well as losing memory and HD

That's nuts

I've seen Gears of War video, and it looks more impressive than the same engine does on the PS3

So I ask you this: why spend $600 on the PS3 when you can buy a Wii for $250 and have more fun and not worry 'bout the bloody thing crashing and breaking all the time?

(working in a video game store for 2 years means that you've seen a LOT of broken PS2's. For every 30 broken ps2's I saw 1 Xbox, and the whole time I worked there only saw three borken GameCubes) :peace:

Maverick' date='Oct 11 2006, 09:24 AM' post='370827'](working in a video game store for 2 years means that you've seen a LOT of broken PS2's. For every 30 broken ps2's I saw 1 Xbox, and the whole time I worked there only saw three borken GameCubes) :peace:

It was proven that the GameCube was the most durable. If I had $100 to stupidly spend, I'd buy another one, and record how long it takes for the Gamecube to stop working. Anyone want to contribute to this fund? :D

GC Alumni
(edited)
Maverick' date='Oct 11 2006, 12:08 PM' post='370855']

we'd be waiting a loooooooong time

lol

I've seen GameCubes traded in that were caked in dirt with broken plastic that still worked perfectly

If you wanna see consoles pushed to their limits, watch these in order (which are pretty insane):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PUWFpZ7DksI

-Skip to 45 seconds in. The things all in Spanish though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DRhCjglpzh8

Heh, I seriously would test the NGC's duribility limits. Each test more extreme than the last. Comon, someone contribute to my fund!! :D

Edited by JackieChan

Maverick' date='Oct 11 2006, 12:08 PM' post='370855']

we'd be waiting a loooooooong time

lol

I've seen GameCubes traded in that were caked in dirt with broken plastic that still worked perfectly

How much does your store trade in a GameCube for and which store do you work at? I think im going to trade mine in since the Wii will play the GameCube games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol LIES

This site turned out to be accurate. I got mine at Target and they had the same amount that the site I posted listed.

It still says how many Wii's for November 19th... quit taunting me!!!! :o:o...... Oh wait I realized this was just for launch day... I am an idiot

Edited by Allanon