Calling all Guild Wars players!

JackieChan

I'm offering to start a GC guild. I'm aware that there is sort of one already for GC, but I'd like to have everyone who wants to be apart of a GC guild (who isn't in one already and would like to be interested) that I will make (and furnish mind you), post if you're interested.

I'm probably going to call guild "Gamers Coalition" or something like that, so post here if you're interested in being apart of this.

There is already one that's run by Wolfsblood though I think he, Samurai, and Unclean *who now plays WoW* are the only GC people in it. However I would be in for it if we got our own forum and people playing :)

There is a private forum for the Gathering Order already. It's mainly a PvE guild though, and the talks JC and I have had made it seem like he was looking more for PvP.

And yes, WoW has consumed my soul. Pray for me. Who is still active in GW? I'd like to hook them up with some of the stuff I'm not using (lots of gold, a bone dragon, etc). Come to think of it, I probably have a few minipets waiting on characters now.

I only have the first GW, and Im not gonna buy the other 2 right now (thats 100 bucks..).. But Id play it again..

Then get the 3rd one, Nightfall, not Factions.

And Unclean I am still active :). However, I think JC would like some PvE too if it was a bit more organized. From what I remember of The Gathering Order there were no mission nights or anything like that. I'm sorry to poke at everyone in the Gathing Order by the way, I had some great memories with everyone in it.

It is true that the Gathering Order is rather free-form, and not as active as it used to be. There are many reasons for that, from people moving on to other games, getting bored with GW etc, to life issues interferring with their gaming time. That's part of the beauty of it, from my perspective. We're always here when you are ready to play. As far as mission nights, we have had those on ocassion, and will again. However, it's been my experience that these are notoriously hard to coordinate, especially considering we have members ranging from California, to England, to Canadia. Timing an event that all, or most can participate in is difficult at best.

We have also recently joined a 7 guild alliance, which has opened up many more opportunities for co-op play. The alliance is primarily PvE, although you can almost always find someone willing to go into an arena to lay the smack-down on someone. ;)

As far as GC in the GO (and by GC, i'm mainly speaking of those people who were already members of the community prior to joining the guild, as we've had several people from the guild join the forums here) we do have a few (and from what I can tell, most of the current GC GW players besides JC and Allanon who both at one time had been members, and continue to be good friends). Myself, Unclean, Thief_Lord, Samurai Nightling, LeftDfence (Kek Darkness), and at_thedrivethru are all current members, although the evil Warcrack is trying to steal Unclean from us, lol.

The biggest thing I've seen about the ebb and flow of players in the game, is people beat the campaign, go on to something else, pop in every so often to help friends out, get the next episode, rinse, and repeat. Not everyone follows this path mind you, but with each new game release, there's a spike in play for a few months, then it tails off again.

Anyway, best of luck with your endeavors Jackie, and if you ever decide to come back and visit us, you're always welcome. Always had a great time running around the game with you. :wavey:

Edited by Wolfsblood

although the evil Warcrack is trying to steal Unclean from us, lol.

I'm afraid it has! :/ (Sorry to hijack for a bit). I have some childhood friends that play WoW, and it's great catching up with them. I don't see myself going back to GW any time soon. I sent you a PM btw... with good news for GO!

Anyway, best of luck with your endeavors Jackie, and if you ever decide to come back and visit us, you're always welcome. Always had a great time running around the game with you. :wavey:

Thanks man. It was very fun venturing with you those times. Not to mension playing rock-paper-scissors for like 10 minutes straight :biglaugha:

(That was a long time ago... back when I had chainmail armor and when I was like level 15... so long ago...)

Thanks man. It was very fun venturing with you those times. Not to mension playing rock-paper-scissors for like 10 minutes straight :biglaugha:

(That was a long time ago... back when I had chainmail armor and when I was like level 15... so long ago...)

Lol, I think I still have the screenie of you playing scissors, and looking like you were shooting me, lol. May have to try to find it and post it up.