the harrasement is getting old

Camel_Man

my problem is with gotbeer and gotevil, they are continusly claiming that i hack. when there is an Mmmm in the server they behave themselves, but when no authority is there they make rude comments towards me, claim that im a no good hacker, and tonight theyve requested that i make a demo of myself to prove to everyone that i am a fair player. i told them to take their accusations to Mmmm but they just wont listen

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

'Sup, Camel?

I'm with him. Its not just the Gots, though. Tons upon tons of people accuse Camel of hacking, even when he's not even playing at the time. Its so bad, I'm getting sick of it. Not sure what you can do (maybe add the phrase 'Camel Hacks' to the swear filter?) but really... as a lowly newb, I am in awe at Camels skill. But he is mortal, guys. Get over yourselves...

UberNewb

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I have the same problem with them, can an Mmmm admin please adress this issue with them. They're driving people away.

I feel i don't get called a hacker enough could the MMMM admins please arrange for this.

I would really think people would figure it out after someone in the community consistley plays at a high level for months even years that they are legit. I enjoy watching moss, just for the fact i try to rip off his style[ Heh still working on it :)]. Some stuff works too. Go take a first person demo and you can learn to do the same things you think are hacking through practice.

Bah

Yeah, watching a bunch of cool people get driven away by some n00bs who's only defense is "you h4x0r" isn't cool. Come on people, grow up already. Instead of acccusing people of hacking, accuse yourself of sucking. But I guess I've already stated this in the moss thread.

If you can't handle people who are better than you, get better.

Well, Contra posted in the private forums about one of these guys as well. They are cruising for a quick banning.

We don't want to have to spy, so please keep the info coming.

What team are they currently on?

No....dont make a demo yourself i have some :ph34r:

anywho....my take on the whole situation...and i guess this can be said for mossy as well....is that if your truly a legit good player (which you both are) than these accusations really shouldnt bother you but should make you laugh...

And another thing.....and this really gets me......if your truly a good player than why waste your time in a server where you always (ALWAYS) go 10:1 ratio.....surely there are servers out there that can provide a challenge for you.....rather than coming in and owning a bunch of people than crying when people call you a hack....Espescially when you know that this will happen in a pub server. Not saying that you shouldnt play with us lowly hosers ;) but you have to start to expect these things happening and being said. The only reason this will get any attention at all is due to the fact that its not some random player but one that most people know.

My stance on the whole thing.....I dont trust anyone that doesnt have a bad game.

Also im not taking any side even though it may appear that way

My 10 cents worth

Cheers! o0o

Well said, Wil.

However, I just reread Contra's post in the private forums.It's sad that some people treat her differently now that she's joined us. Like they can't be friendly anymore.

We all know the comments that can be made w/o actually coming out and saying haX0R!

Anyways, I'm even growing tired of hearing about this, and until someone can show me proof that someone else cheats, I'm not going to listen to public accusations.

As for the got boys, I'm going to give them some time off for making Contra and anyone else enjoy just a little bit less. She's smart, and not going to start tossing out bans left and right....but I will, and so will the rest of us.

Bottom line: Play the game. If you have a cheat detection system that verifies cheats, show me. If not, bit your lip.

However, I just reread Contra's post in the private forums.It's sad that some people treat her differently now that she's joined us.  Like they can't be friendly anymore.

Posting cause I was wanting to talk to moss about this, but I was way too busy and since we are on the topic I didn't want to email him. Skip to the 2nd para if its you punk.

I can relate to Contra if you remember, people actually hated me since they weren't picked :( its kinda lame but it happens, I think its jelously or something.

When I was playing as BMH/EoP you wouldn't believe how many people said I hacked and all I said was prove it and soon they stopped saying anything all the time but did every once in awhile. Why does it bother someone to be called a hacker? Sure they say its not your skill but take it as a compliment, I actually hated it at first with S!d's remarks about me and my awp but soon I started to enjoy it... alot,[no offense S!d] I now get a kick out of it, why? Since they say that Im so good that Im using hacks. Another way to get em to shut up is say yea I hack and they won't say anything.. most won't anyways, and if they tell an admin, tell him to watch you. I was playing as nub on Sunday I think before I came back and people compared me to Moss since I got a godlike and I was like sweet they think Im that great and Im sure someone said some hacking remark but I was alive so I didn't have to mess with it. Just take it as a compliment and you would want people to call you that.

Hehe, that would mean I would have to leave this community wilco... hehehehehehe... j/k thats supposed to be a joke btw. <_<

haxor claims usually do not bother me, but when people start changing their names to camel_is_a_ho and camel_toe just to insult me, claiming over voicecom that the reason i join a certian team on a map is because i suck etc, that bothers me. I know im good and i could find more of a challenge elsewhere but the reason why im here is because i love the community, i have an aswome time playing with you guys :) allthough in the past month i havent been in the best of moods. The reason why contra isnt accepted is because people are very jealous...including myself. Mmmm was a family i really wanted to be a part of for the past 3 months now, my girlfriend comes in for maybe a month and shes allready in...im sure ill get over it.

Yeah i was there when they were insulting him :angry: they said "you always choose the easy side of a map" when he jioned T on oilrig... cmon guys 9 other people joined T on oilrig also but they single him out because hes good and they get annoyed that they arnt owning :angry: .

Actually I like it when Camel_man or Contra or Mossad is playing because when their on my team I like winning :D and when i am against them and i get a kill on them(this happens rarely) i feel good about my skillz even if its just luck....

THe people who claim they are hacking incessantly just tinkle my off. They arn't getting anywhere by saying it and they know the person isnt going to be banned. So it gets me thinking as to WHY they actually claim they hack........ its gotta be one of 2 choices

1) They feel insecure about their score, and blame it on someone who is good by claiming they hack.

2) They are just idiots and use hack as just another insult, because they know the person isnt going to be banned just by their claims.

what Homedawg said. We know you well enough now to know that you're clean + cool.... And our regulars have no excuse for doin what they do to you and some of our other awesome players.

Come to this community if you want a challenge: I get so thoroughly obliterated by some people that i wonder if we're playing the same game, but i accept that and it's even one of the major reasons that i love this community.

Well, when I was young my dad and I used to play chess. He always whooped on me so he started giving me pieces to start...like queens...he still ended up winning but it made the game more of a challenge for him.

I would suggest you guys who go 10:1 figure out what you can do to give some advantage to the sucky players, like myself. Maybe that means you don't pickup and AWP...stick with less powerful guns or guns you don't use often and need to develop a skill with. Give pistols a try. Don't buy armour...something. Maybe make sure to join the harder side or switch to the losing team to help them out. I'm not saying that you should let people take you down but try to find a way to make the game fun for everyone.

It's no fun playing with people who constantly complain but on the other hand, it's not a lot of fun constantly being owned either. Don't get me wrong...I'm not putting higher skill in the same class as whiners. Whiners are the worst.

As far as saying "I hack" in response to them...I would suggest against that. Specially if you are under a name the admins don't know. I'll kick/ban someone who says that real fast. That's just bad info for any newbs who happen to be on the server. It defeats what you are trying to stop.

i honostly dont mind when people claim that i hack, but when no mmmm are around to enforce the law of love, claims turn into crude remarks real fast, which effects me and how well i play the game. also from now on ill try to join the harder team and make things more fair, i know it must not be fun when you have your butt handed to you in a handbasket. to the better players around here, we need to stop thinking so much about pwning the other team, and making more things fair and fun for everyone. lets try not to stack the teams anymore, because it has to be killing others gaming experience and how much they have fun while playing. new rule for me, on aztec im gonna go t and on militia im gonna go ct to give others a helping hand :) im here to have a great time, not to get a 10:1 ratio. and if that means not doing so well on maps so others can have a more enjoyable time, im very cool with that :)

Good for you. I generally hit 5 when selecting a team. Then I usually end up on the harder side cause everyone else has selected the easier side. Course it's much more of a thrill when you eat them up and you are playing the hard side:)

One other thought...not for the people who are being jerks to you but for other newbs. Give them some help. If they are being owned and you have a chance to watch them, see what they are doing and give some pointers..find them at spawn and pair with them. I'm sure that anyone who is thinking you hack would think again if you were giving help at the same time. Then they would realize you are just good and not hacking. Imagine how wonderful a newb would feel if the people on the server were helping them out. I'd bet they would continue to come back & play. Even respect your tallent.

I dont think guys should leave this community just because they are really good. Sure Moss and Sexy and Camel frustrate me sometimes... but just knowing they are on the other team makes me try harder. And when I do kill them, like Zeabos said, I get great satisfaction out of it.

I also think its a good idea for the "great" players to pick the hard side most of the time. Or to help out the losing team. These would be a courtesy that every player in the server should appreciate.

from now on im gonna try to pick the harder team :) (except assault because i just really dont like that map hehe) i love playing with you guys, and i want to make this a more enjoyable experience for everyone. hehe take a noob under my wing...as long as im Maverick and the noob is Goose, because we all know what happens to Goose in the movie hehe J/K...gosh im terrible

Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guest GotEviL?
Guests

ah i see this is a gang up:)

well as far as you camel im prety convinced that you hack, so are a bunch of people.

as far as harassment i dont see any. i dont directly talk to you - this is out personal dislike. i dont see why you geting frustrated when beer offereed you to record a demo of yourself, if you dont cheat why didnt you want to prove it so people would live you alone? im sorry maybe you play cs 24/7 and you are sooooooo good when you hear footsteps when people are walking but to me it looks suspicios.

peace