If you have a daughter watch this film

Penty

I dated a women who worked at a clinique counter at a mall store she was not over board with it, even though she worked with it all day and got most of it discounted. isn't makeup supposed to bring out your beauty not hide your face or cover it up? that person on the billboard doesn't look real anyway

there is nothing wrong with a little make up just that some women are sold on the basis that they will not be pretty or attractive without it

zombie dust lol I worked a job at a concrete plant the temps are so hot above 2500F---this is a major plant--- the kiln alone was a couple football fields in length--- its so hot and huge that hazardous waste can be burned there broken down to basic carbons and not hazardous anymore?

the day that I was working there were signs that said if anyone is caught taking the makeup that was not fit for human consumption--- hence the hazardous waste disposal of it---- they would be fired instantly

made me wonder what do that put in that stuff anyway how could it get to be so hazardous?

Are you currently dating, farmer? If not, drop the "as long as it does not inconvinience me" part from your initial coffee shop introduction and things might improve.

:D

Oh btw, the video.....weird....strange....

The world has issues that Dove cannot solve but the family must....I applaud them for trying to make a positive difference, but this is another one of downhilll issues in society where the root, the family (rather, the breakdown of), is the issue.

Gives hope to all the ugly duckling girls out there that dream to be a model, though.

Yeah...see...that hope is the problem. It makes young girls think they can be models and while they are still young these ideas can manifest into desires and aspirations that just aren't possible. So you end up with a person who is completely set on being a model when they have 0 chance of becoming one. It will crush them and turn them to a path to the dark side...wait...where was I going with this? Oh yeah...we much crush the Empire!!!! errr...the cosmetic Empire?