see ya guys!

NOFX

Im taking off for Norway in the morning.. Ill be working with the Norwegian Coast Guard. This will be my first time flying and my first time out to sea as well. So this should be an interesting trip. Ill post some pics when I return and tell you all how expensive everything is.

peace :wavey:

Im taking off for Norway in the morning.. Ill be working with the Norwegian Coast Guard. This will be my first time flying and my first time out to sea as well. So this should be an interesting trip. Ill post some pics when I return and tell you all how expensive everything is.

peace :wavey:

bring gum for the flight!

have fun! stay safe! come back soon! (preferbably in one piece.)

say hello to the fjords for me! I can't image the beauty of them hope you have a good camera and stay away from the glog j/k have fun

Glog

Classification: glog

Source: A.E. Mossberg () 12/25/88

This is a traditional Swedish holiday drink. It cures the common cold.

Ingredients:

* 1 quart, cheap red port

* 1 quart, cheap vodka

* 1-1/2 cups, sugar

* 4 cups, water

* 8 pods, cardamom

* 20 cloves

* 1 peel, of orange

* 2 sticks, cinnamon broken

* 1 handful, raisins

* 4 almonds

October 2006: Norway’s western fjords top other World Heritage sites in National Geographic survey.

http://www.visitnorway.com/templates/NTRDe....aspx?id=175645

"This seems to confirm that Norwegians tend to take excellent care of their places compared to the rest of the world. These are skills that leaders in other places would do well to study and adapt to their own situations," says Jonathan B. Tourtellot, Director, Center for Sustainable Destinations, National Geographic Society.

Edited by w8t4time

dudes!! Im 33,000 feet up, just flew over Boston and somewhere over the atlantic. Not to shabby for leaving DC about an hour ago. But the sad thing is. I still have the internet!! and its free!!!! ahh I can't get away from it

What do I do with the norweigan coast guard? I work for a defense contractor in Va and Norway happens to be a client.

Next stop Coppenhagen.. t minus 6 hours

Be careful in Copenhagen...quite the party town!

Hope you have lots of fun!

If you've never been to Europe you're in for a treat (sorry...that should read freak!). Just watch your back at all times and don't, under any circumstances, listen to anything any of the locals say about job opportunities. Also just forget about being a good Samaritan...I had a woman throw her baby at me so her other kids could steal my wallet while I tried to catch the little runt. Its a sad world, just be prepared (tho shouldn't be too bad where you are going...watch out for penguins carrying knives!)

Hey it's not Eastern Europe so what could go wrong? At least that's what I remember thinking before I got some weird strain of salmonella after eating a burger and then having a Spanish mother wake me up every day at 7:30 yelling CHICOS, BREAKSFAT!