Woot-Off

Playaa

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the end is nigh, i can feel it....

sneak preview claims wireless mouse next...

can't take any more, i give up. good luck getting your bags of crap, crazy non-sleepers :P

Edited by boilersax

MUAHAHAHA!

I went home and didn't miss out on a THING!

YUAS!

now where's the BOC?

also Fatty, go ahead and move us to Wonderland (just leave us a link in Chit/Chat to find the topic still). This isn't about the posts...it's about the fun of a wootoff.

oh man, these Roombas are going to take a LONG time.

I will say though that I finally saw one of these in action recently. My friend lives with his father and they're both lazy geeks who don't want to clean the house...they got one of these (not this model) off of woot and love it. It just takes care of itself and runs around the house vacuuming (quietly) for them.

not sure anyone was conscious through the night to claim that they know there was no BOC while we slept :shrug03:

i've decided that i refuse to let woot ruin another work day for me though, so the BOCs are all yours, guys :P

Edited by boilersax

not sure anyone was conscious through the night to claim that they know there was no BOC while we slept :shrug03:

i've decided that i refuse to let woot ruin another work day for me though, so the BOCs are all yours, guys :P

lies...it's Friday, work doesn't count on Friday.

also there are lists all over the internet of stuff that sold overnight and no BOC on any of em.

pfft. i just finished stretching for my woot-off-athon. i am focused, young grasshopper, and will remain diligent in my wooting.

(but due to "high traffic" firewall policies, have to either woot, gc, or work. work isn't really a contender. i'll be with you in spirit.)

Seems to be fine... a nice women's watch is up right now

still no BOC's.

I'm watching Band of Brothers Part 7 and 8.

FINE I see ur .10 is better than my .25 (each item)

watch just sold out!

Haha robo dino!!!

back to watching my show

Edited by ZesteR

woot has been wigging out and I just saw the page go from the dino to the BOC and back to the dino

if everything keeps working like it has all day that means the BOC is one of the next 2 items.

Zester woot has been wigging out all day and in the middle of auctions it will suddenly say "SOLD OUT" and switch to a new item only to switch back to the old item like 30 seconds later.

and that just happened and showed the Bag O' Crap...get ready for the servers to fry...there's no way I'm getting any cause my connection at work has been taking more than 2 minutes to reload Woot all day long.

http://woot.dswebhost.net/textonly.php

to get the BOC though all trackers are too slow...they'll probably be sold out by the time the tracker updates with the information. the fastest trackers are at least 30 seconds behind total.

oh man...woots servers can't handle this at ALL.

HA! I keep getting the screwed up pages with BOCs, Dirt Devils and Golf Clubs...they're servers are wigging out bad.

http://reloadevery.mozdev.org/

once it's installed you click on the dropdown next to your reload button and select how fast you want it to reload.

reference sake, the blog shows that the next two items are the dirt devil and the vacuum cleaner...which means the BOC SHOULD be after them. (unless woot is just messing with everyone...which might be possible)