Flight Sim X Deluxe

Allanon

Hey all, I recently acquired a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition due to a alum from my high school who works at Microsoft and during his presentation handed out games such as Microsoft flight sim. Anyways it is a great game if you are a flight sim fan I however am not and spent most of my time while playing it crashing into the highway in Barajas airport, Madrid.

I am willing to sell this for $50.00 if anyone wants it.

I'll send you a toonie ($2 CAN) in the mail for it.

Hey all, I recently acquired a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition due to a alum from my high school who works at Microsoft and during his presentation handed out games such as Microsoft flight sim. Anyways it is a great game if you are a flight sim fan I however am not and spent most of my time while playing it crashing into the highway in Barajas airport, Madrid.

I'll send you a toonie ($2 CAN) in the mail for it.

Um... somehow I think I'm gonna have to pass Jester :lol2:

I'll give you a "Get out of a Lan Ban Free" card.

I'm serious! I want it!

The above card goes for $300 normally.

Do I get to pass go?

On a serious note, will you buy it for $50 bucks?

Edited by Allanon

DNA I'm willing to go $40.00 and Chimmpp playing it doesn't change anything I installed it played for 30 minutes and uninstalled :)

You opened it, ha!

Ok so I took away the shiny plastic covering it Kruten, hey at least you can get a touched by Allanon Flight Sim X Deluxe :)

• 3 weeks later...

I got and played it..YEA..But the cover was stuck together, which is so not right.. :) Why would the cover be stuck together...WHY ;)

P.S.

Joke..Game Fine, Life good, Scared of Allanon and sticky covers... :)