Howdy folks!

Flitterkill

So, here's a new joint for you to discuss new servers, gametypes and the like.

Nothing wrong with talking about this stuff in the other forums, its just that if you stick them down here, it will make it much more easy for us (board, etc.) to gauge interest in servers, etc.

That and we have an offer we hope some of you don't refuse.

If you want to take GC into a new gametype and you are willing to put up half, we got the other half.

Seriously.

Please, if you haven't already, get the lowdown and the all important details in the stucked post HERE

-Fk

I want an all Allanon server including full room service and a breakfast buffet, *waits patiently*

*2 days later*

Hmm... maybe my bribe of two pockets full of Allanon signed note cards wasn't enough...

Maybe two pockets full of benjamins might. Just make sure you send them to me.

• 4 months later...
(edited)

I frequent the forums a couple times a week and today is the first time I've seen this thread, so I'm probably not the only one. May be you should move it out of the cellar or make an anouncement if one hasn't been made already.

edit. I guess it's not in the cellar I just have been skimming by this forum.

Edited by BushMaster

Definitely a great idea. From a GC continuance standpoint, old games hemmorage players. GC needs new blood to thrive, so getting players from newer (current) games would help. It'll take time for people to start adding the GC server as a favorite though. Loyalty takes time to develop.

Financially, I'm in a position to help out. However, I'm not sure what FPS games are out now that we could start a server with. Or games that are coming out soon, for that matter. Would someone be able to provide a list of FPS games that came out recently or are coming soon? Links would be helpful too.

Thanks!