COLD HERE!!!!

Laz.e.rus

take that florida I haven't been warm in a week heat on in apt. and it just doesn't seem to cut it and the dryness arrrghhh current temp 21 wind chill 5 at 130 am cst

45 degrees right now in tampa!

winter mode defcon 5 in florida :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of all the GC folks. Really!

Well, just have to pop in and say hi from the nice HOT and SUNNY Dominican Republic.

The heat index was 102 yesterday. I certainly was nice leaving before all the nice

weather rolled in.

And of course, we get to leave today, so I get to go back to the wonderful weather you all

have enjoyed lately! (I think CNN said the high in Detroit is in the 30s today).

Well, just have to pop in and say hi from the nice HOT and SUNNY Dominican Republic.

The heat index was 102 yesterday. I certainly was nice leaving before all the nice

weather rolled in.

And of course, we get to leave today, so I get to go back to the wonderful weather you all

have enjoyed lately! (I think CNN said the high in Detroit is in the 30s today).

Same for the Greater Cleveland area :(

weather rolled in.

well you dont have 6 inches of snow to mess around in do you?

weather rolled in.

Actually I do. It snowed Tuesday, Thursday, and yesterday. I'm about ready to smack the people who have been lazy about shoveling the sidewalk in front of their houses.

weather rolled in.

Actually I do. It snowed Tuesday, Thursday, and yesterday. I'm about ready to smack the people who have been lazy about shoveling the sidewalk in front of their houses.

Orange didnt even cancel schools =[