COLD HERE!!!!

Laz.e.rus

washington state: my area

currently 4 degrees F

weather has this to say:

Urgent -- Winter Weather Message

WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST WEDNESDAY...

A WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST WEDNESDAY.

A BITTER COLD AIRMASS WILL CONTINUE TO SETTLE OVER THE REGION TONIGHT UNDER CLEAR SKIES. TEMPERATURES ARE FORECAST TO DROP AS LOW AS THE SINGLE DIGITS BELOW ZERO BY EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING.

WITH A NORTH WIND OF 10 TO 15 MPH...WIND CHILLS OF 20 DEGREES BELOW ZERO OR COLDER ARE EXPECTED DOWN THE ******** VALLEY AND ONTO THE ********* PLATEAU.

A WIND CHILL WARNING MEANS THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA OR DEATH IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It dropped 15 degrees in my hour ride to work this morning!! HERE COMES ICE!!!!
It could be also that your car's thermometer was adjusting to the difference between your garage and the outside.
p-w-n-e-d'ah.

and mag's, it wouldn't take an hour if you didn't drive like a woman.

I park my car outside.... (wife gets the garage) And this time of the year i do drive slow.... Them deers have lost their mind! I've had about 5 close calls just this season..

Me too! One jumped out at me when I was going 85. not cool

deer on the rut mad with love not exactly running from hunters

http://www.ncfishandgame.com/hunt/rut.html

"Deer breeding season may be your best chance for a trophy buck. This is due to the buck's preoccupation on the rut. Understanding this rut will greatly increase your chances of hunting success.

As late summer turns into early fall bucks will turn their mind to two things: breeding a doe and eating for energy in order to breed a doe. Bucks must eat to store energy for the stresses of breeding season. During breeding season bucks will often throw caution to the wind for a doe. Sightings will increase."

Edited by w8t4time

I park my car outside.... (wife gets the garage) And this time of the year i do drive slow.... Them deers have lost their mind! I've had about 5 close calls just this season..

Them deers live in my yard... in fact them deers are my yard!

Oh and Shazzz you've used that pic before... I know it's not where you live :D