I wanna join GC again...

Playaa

wait...so is mookie's link fake or not?

also, what does it cost to be an admin these days? That's the main reason I want to pay dues again...cause the last few weekends there haven't been enough admins on when there needed to be.

*slaps mags*

Ok...way to get in between GC and its money...bad mags...bad! (Im sure Fatts will sit on you later)

Anyways...yes playaa, that is the correct place to support fatty getting a toupe our servers. Adminship is twice the price and three times the fun! Wait on the admin thing, I will send you an application...but for regular membership you can pay anytime and just drop Fatty a PM with all your other info (we don't need to know that) and he'll get to adding you when he has a chance!

:lol:

*pulls out a pink tutu and a unicycle*

Intiation again!

I've already been through the initation before...so I still have my leather tutu somewhere around here.

We better tell Lunk to take it off..now that you're joining again. :D

Oohhh...we'd love to have you back.

We're getting ready to release a new website, so I told Bub not to bother spending time fixing everything around here...he's got limited time and lots of things going on...you know, work, family, just a busy man.

However, I do think we need to fix that one linkie.

I bet your paypal history could tell you where to send it....try dues at gamerscoalition.com

You won't need to apply for admin, you can use this voucher <scribbles something on a slip of paper and hands it ot playaa>