Crackdown

whudats

GC Alumni

ugh... halo... like it needs any more hype than it already has. makes me sick that people only pre-order this game only to play the halo 3 beta. I for one will never touch the game because playing a FPS on consoles make me feel sick.

crackdown on he other hand looked.... alright. even though I probably won't play it don't mean it won't look fun.

Edited by JackieChan

ugh... halo... like it needs any more hype than it already has. makes me sick that people only pre-order this game only to play the halo 3 beta. I for one will never touch the game because playing a FPS on consoles make me feel sick.

Wow...do you really suck that badly with thumb sticks? Not everyone has the ability I guess... :wiggle2:

Wow...do you really suck that badly with thumb sticks? Not everyone has the ability I guess... :wiggle2:

Agreed.

I'm picking up my copy in a half hour so when I'm on my lunch break :D

I have a whole evening to myself tonight to kill! yay!

Oh, also as a reminder to those of you buying this for the Halo 3 beta: The beta is not up yet and will not be up until it is finished. IGN has all the details. (Bungie claims in the near future, but it could be spring) So don't go crying when you try to fire it up and nothing works :P

Edited by boilersax

I too just came from grabbing my copy of the Halo 3 beta from Best Buy around the corner from work...COMEON 3PM!!!!

Yeah, I picked mine up today as well!!

The game is awesome guys!! Its so worth it even if it didn't come with the Beta, but still I'm glad it did. I've only got to play for a little while but its great!

Btw Can't wait till the H3Beta is activated from that little downloads section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is well worth the money, I'm really glad I picked it up. I had a blast playing it all evening!

Tossing grenades from rooftops down onto the hit squads is pure gaming goodness :D and don't get me started about the building hopping

Head and shoulders better than saint's row. GTA4 has a high bar to clear in order to impress me now :peace:

So of course when I get home my 360 refuses to work. So I left it on for an hour flashing it's red lights at me while I played Dragon Quest 8 on my PS2. When I finally tried it it worked fine (THANK GOD!!!!). Crackdown is a shaaweeet game. I cleared Los Muertes last night...how far did you guys get?

I cleared los muertos and explored Volk a little and took out the first two gang leaders. I think I cleared the first island so quickly mainly due to the fact I was so familiar with the area from playing the demo 10+ times

lol mo, you need to get that thing fixed before you cause non-warranty-covered damage to it with your fist :biglaugha:

Edited by boilersax

I cleared los muertos and explored Volk a little and took out the first two gang leaders. I think I cleared the first island so quickly mainly due to the fact I was so familiar with the area from playing the demo 10+ times

lol mo, you need to get that thing fixed before you cause non-warranty-covered damage to it with your fist :biglaugha:

While turning it off and on over and over (when it works enough to get started it usually crashes and freezes making a horrible digital fart noise) I was contemplating giving it a little love tap to get it motivated but decided that if it was going to work, it most likely wouldn't be because I forced it to. I'm really starting to think that this happened because I hadn't been playing it on a daily basis like I usually do. Once it's been on for a while in the "red flashing lights mode" it seems to work fine after a reset. If it gives me significant problems the rest of this week I'll definitely ship it off on Saturday...more than likely however I'll end up sending it in regardless this weekend. Nothing really good on the horizon in terms of releases so it's probably as good a time as any (and more than likely I'll finish Crackdown on easy by the weekend)

I cleared Los Muertos, Killed 2 Volk Gang Leaders. Put my "Strenght" skill all the way up to 4 stars. Got my "Marksmanship" level to 3 stars. Got my "Agility" level to 3 stars. Got my "Driving" skills up to 2 stars. Got my "Explosives" skills up to 3 stars.

Also, I only need 2 more Supply Points to get the "Unlock all Supply Points" achievement.

I'm going to be activating my 48 hour xbl gold trial tomorrow night, I gotta try multiplayer crackdown! someone get in on this and tell me they're gonna be playin tomorrow night! I figure between crackdown, lost planet, R6:V, and Gears I have about 8 free trial days of XBL gold, lol

I'm going to be activating my 48 hour xbl gold trial tomorrow night, I gotta try multiplayer crackdown! someone get in on this and tell me they're gonna be playin tomorrow night! I figure between crackdown, lost planet, R6:V, and Gears I have about 8 free trial days of XBL gold, lol

haha...nice...sorry I wasn't around much this weekend...the online in Crackdown is by far the most fun I've had over xbox live since playing gears co-op. The moment I kicked my friend off the top of a building I knew I was in love!

haha...nice...sorry I wasn't around much this weekend...the online in Crackdown is by far the most fun I've had over xbox live since playing gears co-op. The moment I kicked my friend off the top of a building I knew I was in love!

Agreed x10!!!!

Crackdown online is super fun!