Zombie Mod night?

Who wants a zombie-mod night?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

I'm going to do a search for windows-based zombie mod...right now...lol

CSSMC ZombieMod

Posted By Sivel: on 11 May 2006

» (0)

Zombie Mod has been released for both windows and linux Counter-Strike Source servers.This Is the remake of the NemoD "Infection Type" Zombie Mod, Head on over to www.zombiemod.com for more details....

Link

bout halfway down :o:o

WINNER AND STILL CHAMPION!

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

Zombies irritate me. When I kill someone its just common curtesy them to stay dead. Its just plain rude to get up and start eating brains and forcing me to kill it again. Zombies have no manners. Plus I hear they eat their main course with the salad fork... barbarians!

Shaftiel

Zombies irritate me. When I kill someone its just common curtesy them to stay dead. Its just plain rude to get up and start eating brains and forcing me to kill it again. Zombies have no manners. Plus I hear they eat their main course with the salad fork... barbarians!

lol

Again, if this turns into reality, I'll upload some zombie maps for Zombie Night.

never played the zombie mod.. what's all the hype?

I suppose alot of people, like myself, like the idea of fending off the undead. Fans of Resident Evil, and other survival horror games that involve the undead like killing them with M4s and P90s and such.

It's mainly all the hype the zombie craze produced which made it so popular.

'tis a lot of fun

Basically, if you're a zombie, than all you get is a melee attack and your objective is to kill anything that's not a zombie. If you're not a zombie, you're object is to live and take out the zombies before they get to you.

Now, I know what you're thinking...doesn't sound too tricky, right?

Here's the catch - the zombies have a huge health bonus, regenerate FAST, and take something like half damage from each shot. In other words, it's near impossible to drop a zombie without a shot to the head, and even with a shot to the head, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 or even 4.

It's a lot of fun. :boing:

My explanation doesn't do it justice really

Woah woah mav, all wrong. it talkes like 20 shots to the head... by a very powerful gun. Usually like 5-7 AWP hs's. The point is what mav said, but they have like 1500 hp.. and if you are hit once, your a zombie. you have to make baricades and such... everything is easily moved and its a heck of a lot of fun.

wow.. you have no idea how amazing it is when theres the new zombie mod on a map that designed for zombie mod. infact... i dont think you can honestly play Zombie Mod on a non-zombie mod map... zombie would win in like 5 seconds every round.

Well when GC had a zombie server up and we played on normal CS maps, we human players always found spots where we could destroy and snipe them in safety.