Admission in "R" rated movies

Draco

I thought you had to have someone over 17 to accompany you into an R rated movie? I have seen several R rated movies with my friend (who is over 17) and just recently they started carding everyone and last time we went, i could not get in. They said i needed someone over 21.... anyone else have this problem...... agree with it or disagree?

yeah what really sucks is when you turn 20 and that night you go see a movie with friends (who are 17 and 18) and they walk through uncarded while you get carded because you look too young.

I wanted to beat the ticket-taker.

<_<

That happened to me 6 days before I turned 17. Hitman, Bullet, and I were going to see Panic Room and I got carded. Pretty stupid rule if ya ask me, especially since we were going 6 days before my 17th birthday.

I wanted to beat the ticket taker... <_<

Gunman

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The rule is that if you're under 17, you need to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21. The 4 year gap is the killer.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I like G-rated movies.  Rock on Snow White!

Booyah! :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

What happened to old fashioned buy tickets for one movie, then go see a different one :huh::unsure:

Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guest MuffinClan
Guests

I also like g rated movies. The little mermaid is so hot.

TaPe,Mar 8 2003, 03:49 PM]What happened to old fashioned buy tickets for one movie, then go see a different one  :huh:  :unsure:

<insert ConGregations disclaimer regarding non-support of illegally gaining entrance to movies here>

:lol:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

whatever happened to having your friend that works there sneak you in from the back door? oh yea, we all got caught and he got fired... that's what happened. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in my school, we just got a foreign exchange student and he is really koo. But anyways...We went to see 8 mile months ago and he doesn't have license, or any kind of card to identify his age. He is from Denmark. I guess the only identification he is suppose to have is his passport. And he didn't carry that with him.

Luckily, the Movie place let him see it because he started speaking Danish, it was hilarious.