ban reqeust:

stutters

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you sir, got one more

# 2192 "Str8_Blastin" STEAM_0:1:9092154

Admittedly tk'ed intentionally b/c a teammate sprayed over his spray.

:unsure:

Why? Why must they be so insensitive, making me leave game to post their steam? Oh well, someone's gotta do the idiot patrol.

Hey all y'all GC sweethearts.

I was on the WC FF server either on 12/20 or 12/19 and there was a player named CIA-- I unfortunately didn't get his ID. I think Whitey was on at the same time.

Anyway, I speced him a bunch, and he had an odd habit of running into a room and looking into only the place where the enemy was actually hiding. Given the average number of hiding areas in a normal CS room, this struck me as a little odd.

He also got quite a few AWP shots through large amounts (3) of smoke grenades. He then said something about adjusting his video settings. I do remember hearing that there was a way to tinker with Nvidia cards so as to semi-hack CS, but I'm afraid I don't know what it really is.

So basically I've got a lot of conjecture and frooferaw, but maybe y'all should keep an eye out for him.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Hey guys, I played for a bit tonight after the server came back up, and as there were no admins on for the 2 hours I was, the place was rampant with idiots. I got IDs on 2 of them:

bent **** inspector - 0:5479513 Foul language, foul name.

(CPK)hand2HANDCOMBOS - 1:7050252 Mic spamming, TKing, foul/drug related language on mic.

Thank ya kindly.

Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guests

# 422 "Liger" STEAM_0:1:7643247 21:31 71 0 active

December 21, 2005 - 4:07 PM MT time. The player "Liger" continued to tell people to press "f10" in response to various questions. He specifically stated this in response to one: "Press F10 to find out." (I have a screenshot if needed). He continued to falsely say that other members were saying racial slurs (when they in fact, weren't) and acted just as a general jerk.

Thankyou for the time.

# 4404 " " STEAM_0:1:3466520 01:48 42 0 active

The name (or lack thereof) should say it all. He intentionally blocked a doorway at piranesi spawn and did intentiall FF.

Which he then followed up with an intentional attempt to TK me.

Edited by toolbear74