ban reqeust:

stutters

Guest ClumsyNinja
Guest ClumsyNinja
Guest ClumsyNinja
Guests

ok so I got in an argument with warren because he cussed me out for team flashing accidently. So I am here to defend myself from what they have got, and all I have to say is look at the chat records and it is obvious i was defending myself from them trying to ban me. You cant see him cus through the teamspeak but he did and me following him around flashing him was just causing more problems but i was frustrated with him. I also appologize for calling him a homo and I understand if you ban me.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni

ClumsyNinja:

i'd consider you a regular. i'd expect by this point, you'd be well aware not only of our rules, but the real point of gc. gc isn't a clan, but a community. we want to know the people we're playing with, and we want those people to be quality. racism or bigotry are not qualities that promote the goals of gc, and can't be taken lightly. take three days and see if you can appreciate the standards of gc, and feel free to come back after that.

three day ban, effective immediately.

• 3 weeks later...

# 4953 "{G.U.N.} Death via Spitzer!" STEAM_0:1:6052881 1:00:32 164 0 active

wanted to know how to get unbanned from other two servers.. I told him go to forums.

A little later he went OFF in caps about something.

DEAD* {G.U.N.} Death via Spitzer! : WHAT THE F**K WERE YOU THINKING... I CLEAR OUT B AND SAY SECTOR CLEAR AND YOU NOOBS SHO

{G.U.N.} Death via Spitzer! : I FU**ING CLEAR THE PLACE OUT FOR YOU AND YOU ALL JUST SHOOT ME?

cant unbderstand why he got banned from other two lol

# 1486 "AuphaN ! Awesome" STEAM_0:0:3673886 00:07 31 0 active

Intentional TK. Would disconnect and rejoin server so he could respawn and do it again.

# 1457 "A Big Ol' Fatty" STEAM_0:1:19078 47:30 55 0 active

General trouble maker, debating no swearing rule, started taunting and doing the whole "are you having a lame day?" etc.

Edited by toolbear74

# 2412 "Incense" STEAM_0:0:3066722 3:04:20 51 0 active

Basically a good AWPer that kept camping when he should be helping his team with the objective. When I pointed out that one of our rules is "teamwork is REQUIRED" he got lippy and attitude: "My life does't revolve around this game like some others" and "there's plenty of servers I can play on", etc.. So, I say we let him play on those plenty of other servers until he realizes the value of GC.

[edit]Incense started behaving better after I made this post and told him about it and mentioned that he could appeal on the forums. I think it was a matter of pride getting in the way. So anything more than a 1 week ban is probably harsh, if a banning is even in order.

[edit]

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state

# 2664 "New Orleans" STEAM_0:0:4547134 03:56 107 0 active

# 2666 "New Orleanss" STEAM_0:1:5037138 03:43 111 0 active

Cursing in mic, spawn attacking, intentional FF. Ignored warnings (in fact, TK'd me after I warned him). The other guy was his friend who was also doing FF, TK, and laughing at the other one's comments.

Edited by toolbear74

# 1148 "hollywood" STEAM_0:0:2862260 24:16 57 0 active

Is this guy known to be real good. I saw some crazy moves while he was scoping with an AWP. I'll assume he's just good.

[edit]

I recorded 9 demos of hollywood, mostly on assault. This kid is either really good, on speed, or cheating. I'm still assuming "really good", but if someone wants me to mail them the ZIP file with the demos, send me a PM with an address to send it to (6.9 MBs).

me and tiglath think that he might be wall hacking but not for sure, we played aztec and he knew every round were we where all at. not positive maybe he is just the bomb at cs

GC Alumni

hollywood is one of those rare species. he's really really really good (or hax) and talks no smack. zero. zip. zilch. it's friggen great. afterall, no nonsense cs is the theme of the party.

i've spec'd him a few times (a couple for curiousity, a couple for the "HAX!" claims). he's made me laugh out loud at some of his ridiculous moves, but as far as i could tell, nothing too suspicious. if you guys have any conclusive demos, post em, and quick. otherwise, get on the bus, cus this fool's taking us all to school.

edit: you can try and email me the demos, or if you have hosting somewhere, post a link. email - johnny.spam@gmail.com

edit2: cleaned up the rest of those requests.

edit3: GO WINGS

Edited by stuttering.john

I've uploaded the ZIP file containing the demos here:

http://tool-man.org/hollywood.zip

For all his great aiming, when he tried to throw a flash into the roof vent on assault he missed three times. Probably means nothing.

I agree that he wasn't causing any trouble. The closest he got to talking smack was taunting the two CTs left on assault to come inside :)

i liked in hollywood2.dem when his teammate was chasing him around spawn, shooting him, and he didn't shoot back. after he was tk'd by said teammate, he slapped the tk'er.

after watching all nine demos, imho, he's got a great soundcard, even better headphones, and a serious caffeine addiction. let's please not chase this guy away.