ban reqeust:

stutters

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# 2578 "CSUS_SavagE" STEAM_0:1:2798225 09:30 67 0 active

Lots of FF. When I asked him to stop, his response was "but I'm stoned, man". Other players complained about his FF. Warned again. Spawn attacked. Told him he could appeal this ban request at the forums. He apologized. I told him to stop attacking his teammates. He TKs me on purpose.

Please ban on all GC servers.

[edit]

While typing this, he TK'd me again.

Edited by toolbear74

DsE- Saggy 0:1:4186064 this guy likes to shoot his teammates including me, was asked to stop and didnt. console kicked him at the time but i am making sure he doesnt come back to gc. doesnt deserve too.

oh and this guy too sweaty McFatass 0:0:3395864 was asked by me and huggz to change his name over and over again, no response.

that should be all thanks

Thomas

• 3 weeks later...

We needed an admin on last night between 3a-5a CST BAD. There were a ton of TKs. I didn't get their steam id, but, I did happening to be recording a demo at the time so that I could improve my play :D

Demo of TKs

One of the TKs was named 'mp5'.

Braden

# 2347 "-=Grandma=-" STEAM_0:0:4415335 22:09 80 0 active

accidentally got hit by a team member then he went after 2 people on his own team 3 rounds in a row. i know i think i hit by accident too, but im not sure who else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Joe! STEAM_0:1:9445242

Continually tk'ed intentionally despite warnings. After third or fourth he was kicked and banned automatically, just want to be sure it sticks. Multiple people asking for ban, but i have no admin :shrug03:

Zack STEAM_0:1:6620267

Steady stream of complaining about just about everything, followed by team flashing and frag-throwing in spawn. When asked to stop, responded "Suck it". Very clever.