PC RENTAL SIGNUPS

MrDuke

Put me down for a rental as well thanks.

(I can put in my config right?)

Nice! You are down for a rental.

Yes, you can load your config. Copy your config.cfg onto a flashdrive and bring it with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Put me in for one too please.

Done.

In for a rental.

I'm flying to FF this year and it would cost me more to ship my pc to and from Fragfest.

do I still need to bring power cords and network cables or no?

Nope, you'll have a fully functional PC. You can bring your config, headphones and mouse to make it feel just like home.

(edited)

Ah, aldan is attending... and since he's with Wolfie, he's probably going to need to rent a compy. I have been told that I was given a free ticket because the previous owner wasn't going to be able to attend due to military difficulties (which I avoided by getting a condition which wouldn't allow me to go to Annapolis). It's not something I'd suggest to any of you (because there are too many negatives tied to it), but... *aldan shrugs* In any case, I'll have to see if I can remember my Source info (since my computer is in Cali while my self is in Ohio) before the event... I sure hope so!

I'll try to get involved again with the crew in a few games before the Fest, because I'm a bit out of practice (and no, it's NOT pronounced 'OOT of practice'...) with Counterstrike. This is a warning to any of you....

Ah, as a caveat, aldan has found that he shan't need to rent a compy, as he has gotten access to a decent one and shall bring it to the FF.

Edited by aldan

• 2 weeks later...

Pay attention, as I'm trying to avoid the inevitable. Since you are renting a PC, you must know your Steam Login ID and password.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE know your steam login and password BEFORE you come to FragFest.

If you forget to write it down (or memorize it) and show up to play on your rental PC... We can't help you.

So, right now, figure out a way to make sure you have it. Maybe PM yourself with the info.

*PMing all renters*