Around the coffee table

EbilDustBunny

I dreamed I was browsing myspace for chicks

You're the man.

As for me, I went sledding. My friend brought over an old boat he had and it could fit 5 people. The only guy who said he was "too old" for sledding in a boat happens to look exactly like Steve the pirate from dodgeball. Go figure.

Other than that, it was AWESOME. Then when we were sledding a barrage of snowballs came soaring down from on top of the hill. We tried to fight them off but they ended up commandeering the boat. Jerks.

Lets see, when Mustard gets home I'm going to go to the tanning bed, and then to the mall to spend too much money on make-up. But I can write both of those off on my taxes, so that's cool.

And my toilet makes weird bubbly noises when my washing machine drains. :huh:

You get a tax deduction for the tanning bed and make-up? Dude, I want that! You know, not that I would have a use for that. Because I don't wear make-up or anything. You know...

Though I do plan on founding a cult and tithing 100% of my income to myself this year. I'm sure that won't throw up any red flags at the IRS o0o

This whole week has been boring and tiresome.

Wake up early, school, then work until late, do the same all over again. I've had a cpl tests and a quiz and plenty of reading this week. I have yet to hang out with my g/f while she has been awake. I get home she's sleeping, I wake up, she's leaving for work.

Right now I'm at work until 12... i am soaking 12 year old keyboards in hot water, in order to get all the crap out of them. I redid my resume for hopefully an internship soon. I just ate a crappy dinner, and now I have to watch wheel of fortune and jeopardy while digesting and soaking. It's going to be a long night :\

i am soaking 12 year old keyboards in hot water, in order to get all the crap out of them.

Bad move. Discom fried his keyboard with just a little liquid.

oh and, REQUEST TIME OFF and spend it with your girl.

Edited by TheGeek

i am soaking 12 year old keyboards in hot water, in order to get all the crap out of them.

Bad move. Discom fried his keyboard with just a little liquid.

oh and, REQUEST TIME OFF and spend it with your girl.

I have to, they are custom horse racing machine keyboards. They will dry for about a half a week. I've done it b4.

Also, I have been getting 2 shifts a week, my boss went to Chicago, and i picked up shifts, so I have to take them when they come, she knows that. But I did not make any plans at all tomorrow, so we get to sleep in and spend the weekend together :)

thanks for the concern ;)

Lets see, when Mustard gets home I'm going to go to the tanning bed, and then to the mall to spend too much money on make-up. But I can write both of those off on my taxes, so that's cool.

You get a tax deduction for the tanning bed and make-up? Dude, I want that!

I don't think you'd look any good in The Orange Shorts. That's the only reason I can write stuff like that off; cause I buy it for my job. But it's still great. :)

You get a tax deduction for the tanning bed and make-up? Dude, I want that!

I don't think you'd look any good in The Orange Shorts. That's the only reason I can write stuff like that off; cause I buy it for my job. But it's still great. :)

dont give me that! you would do it regardless of your job!