Heroes : February 19th

Playaa

(edited)
Did any of you see the sneak peak for the Spiderman 3 movie?

Was is anything new, or one that is already online?

I watched the clip online and it was amazing. It's about 7min long and shows basically the entire fight between Harry and Peter and even a quick glimpse at Venom! The clip will only be viewable until 9pm pst TONIGHT. SO WATCH IT NOW!

http://www.nbc.com/Spiderman/

Edited by YoMamma

yeah you can watch ANY NBC show for free from their website. I think it's freakin awesome that they do that.

also...will Peter still be emo with his emo bangs cut off?

wait...I guess not ANY show on NBC....I thought it was all of them but it looks like I'm wrong.

yeah that cliffhanger was a bit much...until I realized that they LITERALLY can't kill off Peter (yet) after investing so much into his character. He's going to be just fine. No idea if he'll beat Sylar but he's not gonna die.

I wonder what he will do to Cyler. I can't wait to find out. This waiting this sucks. And "LOL" at his rates.... my first thought when the bullet was in the air, "well, that sucks."

yeah that cliffhanger was a bit much...until I realized that they LITERALLY can't kill off Peter (yet) after investing so much into his character. He's going to be just fine. No idea if he'll beat Sylar but he's not gonna die.

I wonder what he will do to Cyler. I can't wait to find out. This waiting this sucks. And "LOL" at his rates.... my first thought when the bullet was in the air, "well, that sucks."

I think something may happen to sylar like when he got shot by claires dad, he will get hurt but still get away. I dont see them killing any of them off, not even surresh

I think something may happen to sylar like when he got shot by claires dad, he will get hurt but still get away. I dont see them killing any of them off, not even surresh

Him getting away may be too much. Honestly, a man who can heal, turn invsible, fly, read minds, move things with his mind, bend time, and do whatever else he basically wants... would be a hard guy to beat in a fight.... let alone get away from once you have tried to cut off the top of his head.

Him getting away may be too much. Honestly, a man who can heal, turn invsible, fly, read minds, move things with his mind, bend time, and do whatever else he basically wants... would be a hard guy to beat in a fight.... let alone get away from once you have tried to cut off the top of his head.

Peter could easily panic, lose control, and let Sylar get away.

Peter - who is basically a god now - could only fail by his own human faults. I suspect you may be right Mookie, but either way, even if Sylar gets away, I doubt Peter will be injured more then he already is. After all, he is basically a "good Sylar," who has a few more powers then Sylar has.

Right before the cut to Mohinder and Sylar, they had the artist standing before a picture. Who was it in the picture (he had his head cut off like Sylar likes to do it).

I wasnt sure who it was either. When I first saw it I thought Isaac painted it of himself, which caused the look on his face. It makes sense because Peter is going to blowup soon, which was after Isaac's head was cut open.

I wasnt sure who it was either. When I first saw it I thought Isaac painted it of himself, which caused the look on his face. It makes sense because Peter is going to blowup soon, which was after Isaac's head was cut open.

agreed, because hiro see's isaac dead in the first or second episode. Then boom!

I didn't think it looked like Isaac. Also, when Hiro sees Isaac he is in a chair. In the picture, the guy is on the ground. Well, at least if memory serves me well.

I could have sworn that Hiro saw Isaac dead on the ground......

as for Peter vs. Sylar...all I know is that the shows creator has said that NONE of the Heroes is safe from death AND they've talked about extending the actor who plays Sylars contract into next year (originally he wasn't even supposed to be this big of a character)..........soooo....that definitely puts Peter in more danger than Sylar :P

I'm confused.....what was the last episode...

I thought I missed last week's......then I went to watch it on NBC, only to find that I saw a good deal of episode 18, but not all....

Was the last thing on TV the cutting of Peter's scalp? That's how 18 ended. If so, then I'm up to date and confused about what was on last week because I didn't think I saw any of it.

Help.

I'm confused.....what was the last episode...

I thought I missed last week's......then I went to watch it on NBC, only to find that I saw a good deal of episode 18, but not all....

Was the last thing on TV the cutting of Peter's scalp? That's how 18 ended. If so, then I'm up to date and confused about what was on last week because I didn't think I saw any of it.

Help.

It's off until April 23rd.

AND WHY IS THAT??? I don't remember anyone asking me if that was okay.

<turns to head back into office, but stops to address Duke, who is doing his nails at the front desk> Get me NBC on the phone now! <points at Duke's bottle of hot pink something or other> And how many times have I told you not to do that while you're on the clock!?

<door slams>