eBAY

Jeffe

Nah, its not about the shipping. Its 8.00$ because the fees on them only count for the sale price, and I thought I can brake the system by puting 8.00$ on shipping. The sale goes up in price according to the money on shipping also.

Nah, its not about the shipping. Its 8.00$ because the fees on them only count for the sale price, and I thought I can brake the system by puting 8.00$ on shipping. The sale goes up in price according to the money on shipping also.

Yeah but you gotta love those 99 cents deals you nab when the shipping is at 2 bucks. :smillie_smilling:

(edited)
The one thing that keeps me from gaming... *sigh*

hopefully you mean a girlfriend and not ebay :P

:unsure:

lol

B)

I'll game once I buy a house or nicer apart., lol.. 1-2 years away.. oh my.., i got something in my eye... :twitch:

Edited by ZesteR

The one thing that keeps me from gaming... *sigh*

hopefully you mean a girlfriend and not ebay :P

:unsure:

lol

B)

I'll game once I bought a house or nicer apart., lol.. 1-2 years away.. golly gee!, i got something in my eye... :twitch:

....... :unsure:

translation please.

(edited)

Alright then, So I sold this girl 3 old game boy games, and they worked perfectly for me before I sold them. They were: Super Mario, RC Racecar, and Kirbys Dreamland. She tells me they dont work and I sold defective items. She wants her money back, and for me to pay for her shipping back, and btw.. she already shipped the games, I shipped for .69. She went to ups and shipped for $5.00 or she just said she paid that much. I don't even know that she went to UPS. I am assuming this, but that is rediculous.. people on Ebay are so frustrating.. lets raid her house.

Edited by Jeffe

• 2 weeks later...