I Haven't Died yet..

Windex

Not To Bad..

I am the sole IT guy for the National Franchise MonitorClosely.com. It's a pretty fun job.. don't do too much yet, but we are getting busier and busier with each new month of franchisees. (We are a Digital Surveillance Franchise, If anyone is looking at running their own business and wants one to run from home let me know so I get the commission LOL)

They are PC based DVR's so all the support is the same as a computer, i plan and research new system ideas/integrations and products. Once we reach 50 Franchises I'll have a few people working under me and I'll take on more of a managerial role.

The hours aren't too much fun, its 8am-6pm mon-fri 24/7 on call.. but the pay is good and will increase as the company grows, I won't be working on a raise basis because I'm the only guy haha so i just grow with the company and will be eventually gettin 80k a year to go golfing with the president gotta love corporate America..

Other than that just out on my own, have my own place.. probably buying a house next year.. hope I covered enough.. lol

interesting you're talkign about franchising because i just got into one myself. It's not as glamerous as yours but i'm now a registered business owner and now i can write off anything that is business related. Go taxes! but also depending on the business size i'll be making money as well.

Edited by Xterminator

Hi, Windex.

You forgot to put Mini in your list. Lost didn't play at that point. Don't think Killer was ever in, he's just been in on all the FragFests though.

Bye, Windex.

(edited)

ahhh forgot about mini.. yeahh i had nothing to do with SOS, that was after i left and stopped playing for a few years

*Missed you too fatty :-* you were like a father of mine.. pimp smackin me when i got out of control.. watching me grow up from 13 to 21.. :'( so sad... (even sadder i some how managed to watch you grow up from 34-63 [don't ask how that works but it did! ya old fart :) ] )

Edited by Windex

LOL you know you have soft spots for some of us too playaa, after 7-9 years of playing with the same people you develep bonds and friendships..

Most memorable memory from original Mmmm days:

ChAmBeR_MuSiC and his gf decide to play a prank on me and paintchips and tell us he did a swandive off a overpass onto the highway.. i FREAKED out and searched every news site i could looking for it and was seriously sad.. then they tell me 3 hours later he's still very much alive.. evil people... :bang:

OOOOHH thats one i forgot to add to the list, bang!

LOL you know you have soft spots for some of us too playaa, after 7-9 years of playing with the same people you develep bonds and friendships..

ChAmBeR_MuSiC and his gf decide to play a prank on me and paintchips and tell us he did a swandive off a overpass onto the highway.. i FREAKED out and searched every news site i could looking for it and was seriously sad.. then they tell me 3 hours later he's still very much alive.. evil people... :bang:

Man I was going to bash you about the bonding part but I can't. You're my freakin hero.

eya windex.. thats awsome you got your own place and your moving up in the working world.. i remeber just like it was yesterday that we where changing clans like once a week.. lol (p^) ...

peace :twitch: :twitch:

HAHAHA....I was talking to them when they did that to you! Evil times!

lol i'm pretty sure my list of clans is infinitely long.. if we are going super old-school my original TFC clan was [bigBawls] and our spray was the famous squirrel with the big balls hanging down lol