Which CS ERA DID YOU START?

Windex

Dunno....I could draw it....might have been docks....yes that is probably it.

There was a rock Z-shaped tunnel between the two buildings where the T's had the hosties and the other building where the CT's started. There may have been a sewer access that came out of a door in the tunnel....

i remember my first round of CS ever was on cs_militia and i loved it since then.

de_railroad was my favourite map by far and always will be. If anyone has a source version out there I'd love to see it on the GC server on custom maps night maybe.

I started in earnest in 1.5

However, I was a TFC'er for a long time before that.

When I was younger, I had an interesting habit...I used to not have suitable internet for on-line play, so everytime I would beat a FPS, I would always just run around and explore all the multiplayer maps. (Probably related to my love for design and mapping and such).

But then came Soldier of Fortune, I beat it, and proceeded to do the same thing, but this time, people joined my server! I was so excited. That's also where (I think about 10 years ago now?) I first started calling myself Assassinator.

Anyway, when I beat Half-Life, I played DM for awhile, then got into TFC about a month later, I played that a couple years before finally deciding to try out this CS thing people were all abuzz about.

Been hooked ever since.

And that's my story!

All I remember is when I started playing CS there were less than 20 cs servers on WON. TFC was the main game for everyone then. And as I recall, I refreshed the server list, saw their was only 20 and went back to tfc for a few days then tried CS. I was pretty good till cs source. Then the butt began to get p0wned on a daily basis. :smiling2:

Slaughter, I'm pretty sure it was 1.1....

I remember 1.3 coming into place, and I'm fairly certain that I remember 1.2 starting up as well

(He and I started at the same time)

Edit: WAIT! Hold the phone! Dan (Slaughter) and I started with CS 1.0, because I remember when the sniper rifles still had a crosshair!

Edited by [LaW]Maverick