cs_bank_source

Windex

(edited)

Beta1 Release of Bank.. Lots of tweaking to do still, lots of props and models to add, lots of lighting and details.. but the good thing is i already added lots of those so its playable! lol seriously though i know more needs to be done but i just want to get some input and see how its coming, for those interested in trying it out here is a link

DOWNLOAD THE CS_BANK DEMO HERE!

Admins, Load on Aim Server for tonight around 10:00 please!

SCREENSHOTS!

Bank SS 01 - CT Garage (T On Bomb Defusion version, Thats right! cs_bank and de_bank releases)

Bank SS 02 - Long Street (still have to add some cover)

Bank SS 03 - Side of bank and view of the front (the Drive-Thru was added in my Version not in original)

Bank SS 04 - The alley behind the Bank

Bank SS 05 - Basement and Vault (still Needs furniture and the vault room needs tables and SD Boxes)

Bank SS 06 - Main Portion of the bank originally consisting of cubicles a randomly placed ATM and a table with money Replaced by offices a teller line and other decorations

Bank SS 07 Teller Line, Complete with Sending Tube

For those who have played:

Any other Changes or mods?

Edited by Windex

I wouldn't mind changes to the inside of the bank. Just as long as the outside has the same general layout.

Thinking back, that map had some pretty big open spaces, suprised it didn't lag more.

Just keep the windows. One of my favorite spots was crouched in a corner of the window waiting for CT to come around the corner with the 'safe door?' It was a tricky spot because if a CT got on the roof he could shoot you through the skylight.

it will have some modernized updates, loads of different surroundings, CT's are going to start in a openair parking garage in the same spot rather than just the little room, the parking garage will have roof access to some of the long stretch to the left.. The banks main area will have the peaked skylights /\ with breakable glass. the vault room will probably change as well as some other things, i'm trying to make it more realistic but still maintain similar gameplay :)

Two Screen Shots are up, neither are in-game. Both are straight out of the level editor but i'm by no means completed yet.

*CT spawn should prevent too many T's from rushing out since a few CT's will be able to snipe through some windows via the top floor of parking garage.

*T's will have better cover/protection inside the bank for when the battle breaks out.

*Upgrades

More Realistic Bank Setting (Real counters and offices)

No Turret on the top level of the bank.. (sorry guys)

Improved Vault Room

Still workin on the map, not getting it done as fast as i'd like due to the GORGEOUS weather that has been missing for a few months, however i'd say in a week it should be done. the inside is going to have MUCH more detail than the original bank to keep most of the battle around the bank area rather than it be a camp fest

Just did a live run through, the map has a good size and feel to it. FPS rates were very good and it has the makings for a unique style map :)

I just might add the programing to make the map switch gameplay modes to make the map both a Hostage Rescue but also a Diffusion (switch every one and two rounds)

Any comments one way or another? Bomb the Vault and Teller line, or rescue the bank employee's which shall it be? or both?

(edited)

Beta1 Release of Bank.. Lots of tweaking to do still, lots of props and models to add, lots of lighting and details.. but the good thing is i already added lots of those so its playable! lol seriously though i know more needs to be done but i just want to get some input and see how its coming, for those interested in trying it out here is a link

DOWNLOAD THE MAP HERE!!!

SCREENSHOTS

Bank SS 01 - CT Garage (T On Bomb Defusion version, Thats right! cs_bank and de_bank releases)

Bank SS 02 - Long Street (still have to add some cover)

Bank SS 03 - Side of bank and view of the front (the Drive-Thru was added in my Version not in original)

Bank SS 04 - The alley behind the Bank

Bank SS 05 - Basement and Vault (still Needs furniture and the vault room needs tables and SD Boxes)

Bank SS 06 - Main Portion of the bank originally consisting of cubicles a randomly placed ATM and a table with money Replaced by offices a teller line and other decorations

Bank SS 07 - Teller Line, Complete with Sending Tube

I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK AND TESTING TO MAKE THIS COMPLETE! :)

Edited by Windex

Doin my best to keep the same feel... i gotta think how i'm going to fill all this space, I'm trying to lean away from using boxes on the inside of the building because i just think that destroys all realism. so my next best thing is file cabinets although thats alot of file cabinets.