So whats your story?

Gunman

Actually started playing CS with some guys at work on the LAN. I already had HL cause I loved the fact that you had to reload your weapons!!! So I finally downloaded CS at home & started playing. The first server I played on was SAB (Smoke-A-Bowl)...the name caught my attention. On occasion it was full so I would play down on the SOS server that was right below SAB. It's always been hard to find good FF servers.

Then joined Mulletard & SOS went away. Luckily Titmouse was able to point me to the LC server and here I am today. So you can all blame Titmouse ;)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

I think I joined around the fall of 2001... I was reading though counter-strike.net forums and found a post about DOH's server... played on it went to site and found mmmm's link on DOH's server and just been chillin with DOH/Mmmm/LC/DLM/SOF ever since.

m4cs.com will always be > than mmmmcs.com b/c it's shorter. :ph34r:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
m4cs.com will always be > than mmmmcs.com

Agreed! :D

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Well I started playing cs around beginning of 1.3. I played on AIX server whom zx2 Trance, Smoke, and Shinji played on (My real life friends minus smoke). AIX started becoming stat whorey and became really bad. Smoke posted up that he was going back with his old friends of Mmmm. He posted their website and I started playing playing there under "ChameleonTeKNiK" then I just shortened to "TeKNiK". I started playing on plat and enjoyed it a lot. Got to become friends with a couple of people in the server. Barto, Contra, some [Rangers] members. Enjoyed my time spent on plat and played on community servers since. Met a lot of cool people. Thanks to everyone who made my time enjoyable. Will continue to play on most servers. L8r all.

TeK

Started playing cs around 1.3 during the summer of 2001 ( i think) and then a week later 1.4 came out. <_< played on random servers till about january 2002.

Then i started when i first went to this club during school called Computer Club, thats were Barto and Zeabbos were there. i had no idea who/what they were and the next thing i see on the computer next to me is DOH CS GUILD. i was like woah, u play cs too? i hopped on the site when i got home and played on delta that very day. I was recruited by =TM= ahh the days... banned from most servers becuase everyone thought i hacked. i was then let back on (thnx guys) have been playing since.

and o yea.... where id Bob_Lee!:( i miss him alot! :=

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

I had halfle but didnt know where to get cs..he sister had a friend(or known as crackerjack) who had it and he told me i could dl it at m4cs.com...they didnt have it and i said to myself(boy i hate this clan)

about week down the road i got cs and i came back to this site..got the ip played in their once(going to make fun of the ppl...) but then found out it was the greatest!!!!!

if some people remmerb the name HeAdFlAmEs..guess who....every1 hated me so i went to this and now every1 likes me :D

*looks around..now told every1 who i am...they all hate me now*

My first MMFPS was the first Tribes. I was super hooked on it and didn't buy CS until right before Tribes2 was released. Anyways I searched around for awhile and landed on Mmmm's TangoT1 server. That was back when there was Tango, Delta, and Alpha. Well when Tango went down I kinda disappeared for awhile and then on a whim I thought, "Wonder what ever happened to that Mmmm clan?" So I searched the net and found the site; been here since.

It started around august when i first played cs, i went to a few random servers and then i came upon Mmmm platinum, at the time i didnt have a mic but i found it enjoyable the regulars not picking on my n00bness and all.. After awhile i joined the [Rangers] with tosh who is known to get banned for his singing...Soon afterwards i started singing brittney speares with him only to find out that he had left the [Rangers] and moved onto S-T. At the time i had been offered a spot in CSLS, and S-T although i had applied for a spot in Th3 Fall3n. Before they choose how was to be in their clan tosh reeled me into S-T with some more of brittneys music. Ive now been in S-T for 5-6 months playing comptively, but making sure to stop off at the Mmmm server once a day.