OoooOooo...ghost car

anonymo

well it looks like the driver went to the left side of the fence post..and the police car stopped on the right...

I would also say that it isn't impossible for him to hit the fence and the whole thing lift up and come back down... sort of like a dog crawling under a fence..

anyway, that did look to be going pretty fast for a corsica or whateve it was...

why didnt the cop just watch the car??? it's not like the camera is the cop's eyes

This is why I don't believe the car could have taken a gap in the fence or have simply driven under it...the cop would have seen it and followed...therefore...ghost car!

why didnt the cop just watch the car??? it's not like the camera is the cop's eyes

This is why I don't believe the car could have taken a gap in the fence or have simply driven under it...the cop would have seen it and followed...therefore...ghost car!

totally! that video is my new god! :spin2:

Remember, nothing that you can find on the Internet is staged. Nothing. This is the basis for the "No Photoshopping has ever been done" corollary for images.

You mean all those cat pictures I see everywhere haven't been run through Photoshop??? :o

:biglaugha:

Remember, nothing that you can find on the Internet is staged. Nothing. This is the basis for the "No Photoshopping has ever been done" corollary for images.

Spend five minutes figuring out how much it would have cost to stage this and compare that to whatever you would get out of it. I know southerners can display an exceptional lack of common sense but even then they wouldn't spend money to put something on the web (if they know what it is)

Spend five minutes figuring out how much it would have cost to stage this and compare that to whatever you would get out of it. I know southerners can display an exceptional lack of common sense but even then they wouldn't spend money to put something on the web (if they know what it is)

My apologies, the sarcasm wasn't meant to imply that EVERYTHING on the Internet is faked, just to imply the materials should be suspect because of the nature of the medium. I can assure you that this post is mine, and has not been faked at the time I posted it. Equating something with everything is a dangerous practice.

Again, I haven't watched it, but if you really want me to present plausible explanations I'd be glad to watch it at some point and see if anything comes to light. No guarantees, but I have access to a police officer, his vehicle, another vehicle and a camera. Add in some software and you could even make it look like an official news report for the cost of gas.

That, and it was certainly intended to be funny more than "insightful". Glad BSax got it :peace:

Edited by appalachian_fox

I know how he did it. Since for all atoms there's far more space between each nuclei than solid matter (the nuclei themselves) then he just waited until all the orbitting electrons lined up each nucleus perfectly so that they were able to pass by each nucleus of the fence. Simple trick really.

I know how he did it. Since for all atoms there's far more space between each nuclei than solid matter (the nuclei themselves) then he just waited until all the orbitting electrons lined up each nucleus perfectly so that they were able to pass by each nucleus of the fence. Simple trick really.

and all this time i thought it was the planets alligning

and all this time i thought it was the planets alligning

You were so close!

Preposterous!

"And the winner is...Number 3 in a quantum finish!"

"No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!"

Preposterous!

"And the winner is...Number 3 in a quantum finish!"

"No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!"

:D :D :D